Apartment Living

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Looks like the Cowboys are happy with your new place. Relax, kick back and enjoy!

Oh Chris, the first rule of bad relationships is it's always their fault. Never take the blame for something that hurts unless you are doing something crazy stupid like holding a lightning rod in a storm.
No everything really is my fault. I made the choices to go out with people,and leave myself vulnerable to adulterous women...no one else.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Yeah,I already know things now,but what it good is it after the fact? I just help other people if I can,which usually is pointless because there’s that free will thing. The heart wants what it wants. Everything in my life is my fault...not theirs. All of it was mine.

I hope you are being sarcastic. Not everything is your fault. I used to think that about myself...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Looks like the Cowboys are happy with your new place. Relax, kick back and enjoy!

Oh Chris, the first rule of bad relationships is it's always their fault. Never take the blame for something that hurts unless you are doing something crazy stupid like holding a lightning rod in a storm.
or if your decision to blame them for everything causes you to repeat your mistakes over and over.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
or if your decision to blame them for everything causes you to repeat your mistakes over and over.
Yeah,I lack self discipline,and didn’t use wisdom,or even posses it. And I also know I’m a seriously messed up cookie now bro...and good for no one. That girl stole my heart,and I’ll never get it back. Alllll my relationships were with adulteresses,and all because I didn’t guard my heart and use the word... “no”.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I went from a 3 floor, 3 bedroom, 21/2 bath to a 2 bedroom, 1 floor, 1 bath house ... I love it. Moving into this house, to this town may be the best decision of my life...

Where I lived before was close to a busy, noisy 4 lane hwy. now I’m set back from any hwy, noise is minimal ... almost has a country feel to it...

I have had the best 3 nights of sleep since my wife dumped me...

Sometimes change is needed...

lukin2006

Reaction score
I love it here. My sleep is returning to normal after a year of very poor sleep. Moving and leaving those memories behind was a great thing...

Even though it's a small place, whoever did the renovations made very good use of the space. I usually always second guess myself, not this time....

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I went from a 3 floor, 3 bedroom, 21/2 bath to a 2 bedroom, 1 floor, 1 bath house ... I love it. Moving into this house, to this town may be the best decision of my life...

Where I lived before was close to a busy, noisy 4 lane hwy. now I’m set back from any hwy, noise is minimal ... almost has a country feel to it...

I have had the best 3 nights of sleep since my wife dumped me...

Sometimes change is needed...
It's a beautiful home dear. ;)