Apparently Jordan Love is the only one who can dethrone Dak's TD lead

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Guys ... you cannot compare pass stats for Dak with passing stats for Staubach or even Aikman. The rules for the passing game greatly changed to enhance the passing game. This has led to a complete change in offensive game plans. Plus, there were only 14 regular season games at that time.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
You can go back to when I started this account and I’m saying the same stuff about Dak that I say today.

You can’t even go back two months on yours without seeing your “done with Dak” posts one week and then talking like you always was down with him the next week.

You played yourself with all that flip flopping you been doing this season. But one thing is for certain, flip floppers like you have no shame, so you will turn on him again. It’s only a matter of time.
Exactly

He wasn't posting this stuff after SF game

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Guys ... you cannot compare pass stats for Dak with passing stats for Staubach or even Aikman. The rules for the passing game greatly changed to enhance the passing game. This has led to a complete change in offensive game plans. Plus, there were only 14 regular season games at that time.
They'll go to any length needed to prop Dak up. Including crapping on Staubach

It's who they are

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
TD leaders

1. Dak - 32
2. Purdy - 31
3. Love - 30
4. Goff - 28
4. Mayfield - 28
4. Tua - 28

Can't imagine Goff, Mayfield, and Tua possibly getting enough to overturn Dak. Purdy is not playing. Leaving Love the only possible candidate.

On this board, people like to accuse users of bloviating Dak. Just for clarification I'm not. I'm not suggesting his TD record is the most important thing. Just thought it'd be cool if he gets the record, which likely means we beat Washington.
Dak will get 3 TDs against Washington, improving his final TDs from 32 to 35. This means Love currently at 30 TDs would need to accumulate 6 TDs this final weekend in order to pass Dak as the TDs passing leader. 6 TDs is not going to happen. Dak is safe.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Even flat out said “Maybe Lance can win the job next year” after the San Fran game :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That’s how lowly he thought Dak.

Imagine flip flopping so much and still having the nerve to speak like he’s always been down with Dak and everyone else is stupid lolololololol
He's hoping to hide his past posts behind a mountain of arrogant bravado and emojis

But it won't work

Mr_437

Reaction score
First in picks, to 1st in TDs the next season, good bounce back.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
He's hoping to hide his past posts behind a mountain of arrogant bravado and emojis

But it won't work
But did he speak using 3 emojis or 5 back then? See, if it was 3 then he wasn't all too confident in his points and you have to cut him some slack. But if it was 5, then yeah, flame on. Lol.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
But did he speak using 3 emojis or 5 back then? See, if it was 3 then he wasn't all too confident in his points and you have to cut him some slack. But if it was 5, then yeah, flame on. Lol.
I'll have to check the post history and get back to you :laugh:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Fake news

2023 QB TDs

1) Josh Allen--42
2) Hurts--38
3) Love..tie--34
3) Prescott..tie--34,
3) Purdy...tie--34
6) Goff--30
7) Jackson..tie--29
7) Mayfield..tie--29
9) Tua--28
10) Mahomes--27

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Fake news

2023 QB TDs

1) Josh Allen--42
2) Hurts--38
3) Love..tie--34
3) Prescott..tie--34,
3) Purdy...tie--34
6) Goff--30
7) Jackson..tie--29
7) Mayfield..tie--29
9) Tua--28
10) Mahomes--27
Obviously, the stat referred to is passing TDs.