Aquiring Russell Wilson would electrify the Cowboys fan base

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfan1

Reaction score
And yet that post has nothing to do with the post I was responding to.

You’re not a good fibber you were responding to kolemitts post about the qb being 2nd in mvp voting and struggling to 3 consecutive 12-5 seasons and he was responding to lee saying dak was main reason

So it has everything to do with the post you replied to you just choose not to acknowledge it

Jerry and company have more to do with our lack of parade than any one player we’ve had

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I don't troll. You guys lie and claim that anyone who doesn't worship Dak is a troll.
Wilson is not done. Sean Payton has an ego problem, especially after giving up 70 points to the Dolphins last year.
Wilson is a proven winner, and with McCarthy he could excel.
Maybe.
He could be washed up. He could be better here. He's been great for a decade. A machine.
I know of no physical reason to think he should be washed up. Any major injuries?

He's certainly someone to look into if they're considering on moving on from Dak. His Bronco contract means he's likely to play for veteran minimum wherever he goes.
So this is largely like the La'el Sweepstakes, and Jerry won that one.

If we sign him, we'd have money to bring Tyron back. Tell Wilson we'll be drafting the top C come our pick.

If we need a winner at QB in the playoffs, who is more likely to be one?
Wilson after some down seasons, or Dak?

I don't think that's a gimme for Dak. And 40mil savings improves the team around Wilson.

morat1959

Reaction score
You don’t get any further with him than you do with Dak and Dak’s never winning a SB.

bigE79

Reaction score
And for the first time in 17 years, a Super Bowl would be possible. Wilson is a proven winner, and doesn't choke. Jerry could re-instill confidence from the fan base and turn heads across the NFL.
I don't know the in's and outs of free agency, but if Jerry could get Wilson, the Cowboys would be back in business.
I get your point my cowboy brother,but I was never that big on Wilson to begin with.. now, if we could have just signed TB12 4 yrs ago instead of re signing quack,we could have drafted a QB,sit him behind Brady for a couple years and we wouldn't be in this situation we are now in concerning the cap and having to resign a choker.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
You don’t get any further with him than you do with Dak and Dak’s never winning a SB.
Wilson is the higher variance proposition.
Dak gonna Dak.
Wilson could be much worse, or could return to form and be better.

If Wilson stinks, we get a better draft pick.
If he returns to form, we have a better shot in the playoffs.

This is all dependent on forcing Dak to demand a trade.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If Jerry makes Dak play while eating his full cap hit this year, Dak may prefer to be traded.
Dak has all the cards. He wants to put up big numbers so he can be a free agent. Dak will only sign an extension if he gets overpaid. Don’t believe the yahoos on this sight. Dak will get his money.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
just let Trey play and put the choker on the practice squad until he can prove he won't choke in big games, so we won't see him all year that way. :D

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prescott doesn't choke. He gets exposed against real teams. There's a difference.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Why can't Jerry get a rule passed so dak can play the real team's second team if they are really good, their practice team? I think he might have a chance if they did.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I don't troll. You guys lie and claim that anyone who doesn't worship Dak is a troll.
Wilson is not done. Sean Payton has an ego problem, especially after giving up 70 points to the Dolphins last year.
Wilson is a proven winner, and with McCarthy he could excel.
I agree Dak being gone would electrify the fans who don't want to lose with Dak for the next few years, but what signs point to McCarthy being able to help Russ excel?? Dak still stinks under McCarthy. I mean, McCarthy is good, yet he can't teach Dak to throw away a ball when necessary? Although, in Fat Mike's defense, NOBODY can teach Dak that.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The CB immediately after the game stated it during his interview.
And they didn't practice any other play? Because Gawd knows there was minimal film on all the plays Seahawks ran all year.

And if they made a play against another play the Seahawks ran then they would say they practiced against that play. You know they practiced against a lot of plays and for.ations, etc. It's what NFL teams do.

Geez people. And it does help to have bilicheck as your head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.