Aquiring Russell Wilson would electrify the Cowboys fan base

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
And for the first time in 17 years, a Super Bowl would be possible. Wilson is a proven winner, and doesn't choke. Jerry could re-instill confidence from the fan base and turn heads across the NFL.
I don't know the in's and outs of free agency, but if Jerry could get Wilson, the Cowboys would be back in business.
No, thanks. I'd rather stay with the inconsistent Dak.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
I prefer Dak, he saves the knuckle head plays for the playoffs, Russ has them every week.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
OP trolled the board and 7 pages later here we are....lol

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
And for the first time in 17 years, a Super Bowl would be possible. Wilson is a proven winner, and doesn't choke. Jerry could re-instill confidence from the fan base and turn heads across the NFL.
I don't know the in's and outs of free agency, but if Jerry could get Wilson, the Cowboys would be back in business.
No, no, no and hell NO !

Pevansjr

Reaction score
To each their own, but that would do the opposite of electrify me.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We’re just about to enter page 6. Someone is bound to give his OP a like eventually. It will be interesting to see who has the nerve to do it.
I've been waiting for that to play out, if that was OPs intention than he might be a genius.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Electrify? Honestly, step away from the keyboard, tell your mom you need a timeout for a week and play Call of Duty instead.

Look, I'm 100% ready to walk away from Dak too but enough eh...."electify"....really!

Now.......if if he came here on pennies and we got 2 firsts for Mr Tattoo to waive his no trade clause to restock elsewhere......I'm listening.

However, as much as Dak "isn't that man", Wilson absolutely, positively isn't an upgrade.

Stop it, just stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.