Twitter: Archer: Cowboys won't be looking at top free agents

Hardline

Reaction score
All Archer did was state the obvious.
Not exactly going out on a limb there.

plymkr

Reaction score
Is Zack Martin's brother considered a "top free agent"?

plymkr

Reaction score
Meanwhile in Tampa...
They don't need diamonds in the rough. They just got diamonds on their fingers from their last super bowl win. Stephen is not going to work for those types of diamonds, not with the job security he has.

plymkr

Reaction score
The problem is too many second contract types mail it in after getting paid for real.....and Dallas provides the perfect environment for getting away with that.

So yeah, the bust rate would probably be huge.

Then again, if we average one top FA per decade, we are still due for one.
Definitely, in Dallas the pay is high and the accountability is low. I don't care who they bring in. until they fix this dysfunctional cycle then the players we bring in or resign or draft is almost irrelevant. In any job if your boss is cool with low or average production and will still pay you well then there's no motivation to go all out.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Are you over your cry fest or are you still thinking up more reasons for tears?
That deal just cemented this team into more of the same mediocrity we’ve come to love since JG wasn’t canned after 3 straight 8-8’s to begin his career. I hate the Jones guys more than Satan and the Antichrist combined.

Fmart322

Reaction score

Well that didn't work. Let's try it again. And again. Etc.

The Cowboys rarely spend big in free agency. They usually get lower to mid range free agents.
Every few years they'll get a guy who's like a 2nd teir free agent but that's about it.

aria

Reaction score
Wrong poster genius lol. I wasn't the Jason Garrett supporter....lying as usual.

1) D-Rider
2) Hater
3) Liar

.....anything else you want to add to the list?
Nope, it was you but it takes one to know one, doesn’t it?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nope, it was you but it takes one to know one, doesn’t it?
Naw it doesn't....the real can see a fake from a mile away.

You don't know off I'm a Garrett supporter, Dak supporter, Zeke....at this point just call me a Cowboy supporter to cover everything and save time lol.

aria

Reaction score
Naw it doesn't....the real can see a fake from a mile away.

You don't know off I'm a Garrett supporter, Dak supporter, Zeke....at this point just call me a Cowboy supporter to cover everything and save time lol.
Lol. LOL. Llloooolll.

I guess that’s why a minimum of 3 people have accused you of lying. Building a nice little liar reputation for yourself. LOL

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol. LOL. Llloooolll.

I guess that’s why a minimum of 3 people have accused you of lying. Building a nice little liar reputation for yourself. LOL
Among some of the scum on this site I am lol. For whatever reason. The good news is that 2 of those 3 people have disappeared now that Dak has a contract. Haven't seen Kevincus or Khiladi in a few days...hope they're ok.....:lmao:

kevm3

Reaction score
This is why it was smart of Dak to get as much money as possible because they would have just wasted the money on guys who won't be on the team. Out of the 11 or so guys we hired in FA how many stuck? 2 or 3?

aria

Reaction score
Among some of the scum on this site I am lol. For whatever reason. The good news is that 2 of those 3 people have disappeared now that Dak has a contract. Haven't seen Kevincus or Khiladi in a few days...hope they're ok.....:lmao:
Sure liar. Loooooooool.

kumizi

Reaction score
They do what they think is the best way to do things. Change for the sake of change is dumb.
you cant be this fing stupid

out of the 90 something major sports franchises in the US, we are one of the 10 worst. "haters" and "they do what they think is best" is silly

they should be criticized every single day for being inept *******es