Twitter: Archer: Cowboys won't be taking Ruiz

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another Off-lineman with a no 1 pick?
After all the success we've had in the last 4 years with this policy Ruiz is the pick....:rolleyes:
Our offense needs 4 no 1picks on the offline to score more Field Goals.:eek:

QB and DEFENSE is the road to the promise land....

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Peter King: I’ve got riveting information about some NFL personnel decisions. But first, I’d like to write (at least 500 boring words) about some coffee I had at the airport and a lovely attendant who poured it......

Guy has been phoning it in and stealing money for years now.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
So are they telling us they have 3 great guys to replace Frederick or are they telling us they'd rather settle for a guy than actually draft one? I do agree I wouldn't take a center but don't tell me you have 3 guys you feel that can start for you. Looney has the history. McGovern hasn't played a down of football and Williams......he's going to hop from Tackle to guard to center?
They are telling us that there is a new sheriff in town with a new creative way to run the ball besides bullying folks 100% of the time....
maxresdefault.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score

agreed plus we used resources on McGovern and Cwill so let them and looney battles for LG and C let the best 5 start.. we cant keep drafting high on OL does it work, sometimes but missed the playoffs 2 of the last 3 years and 8-8 with Tfred 10-6 without..