Twitter: Archer: Rico running with the ones

ESisback

Reaction score
Is this Rico’s true shot, or is it a just a showcase for trade bait status? Who’s more likely to get poached from the PS, Rico or Shultz?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Wow... The guy that can't block who can catch passes is running with the first team.... Unbelievable. You can actually play a Tight End who doesn't block at all because he's basically an extra receiver and make it work. You can do this Dallas.... 30 other teams do

Exactly. You think the teams care if Gronk, Graham, Gates, Gonzalez, Kelce, etc are great blockers or not? Absolutely not. For one, those TEs make up for that with how they stretch the field and another, the slow, blocking TE are becoming a thing of the past.

Techsass

Reaction score
I hope he makes it. You go RRRRICO SUAVE....
Man that vid everybody kept posting was fun.

To be honest I've been kind of indifferent when it comes to Rico. After the way he grabbed that ball on Saturday, I've become a whole lot more interested in him.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This is Ricos chance... Let's see what he does with it.

Why doesn't he just wear a cheat sheet on a wristband? QB calls play...He looks up what he should do. Bingo. Championship. It's the new millennial football league....where stupidity is accepted...and everyone deserves a chance to play. That's where this league is going. Might as well be a trend setter. ;)

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Garrett is scared of cutting. His offensive genius will get exposed ASAP by a real coach and Jerry would see it. Rico is good either way and I’m happy for him.