Are Blank and Mara behind Zeke suspension?

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Compensation committee not competition committee.

And no there is no league wide referee conspiracy against the Cowboys that every single crew who gets us is somehow complicit in.

This would be fraud and criminal offense. This would jeopardize the entire Golden goose (confirmation of rigging). It simply isn't happening.

Yeah, because ish like this has never happened in a billion dollar sports industry :rolleyes:....#FIFA.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_FIFA_corruption_case

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
this feels so good right now
BossyCostlyHoneybee.gif
Awful look. Both from her and of her.

knightrider94

Reaction score
Blank has been jealous of Jones for years. When Cowboys Stadium first opened, he was on Atlanta radio complaining about the stadium, specifically the big board. Then he whined and moaned until he got his own stadium funded.

The biggest joy I get is reminding Atlanta fans that they blew a 28-3 lead. The look on Blank’s face. Ha ha ha! Priceless.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Compensation committee not competition committee.

And no there is no league wide referee conspiracy against the Cowboys that every single crew who gets us is somehow complicit in.

This would be fraud and criminal offense. This would jeopardize the entire Golden goose (confirmation of rigging). It simply isn't happening.

The no holding calls on opponents reached near impossible odds. I think they finally called one once the Falcons couldn't lose.

CWR

Reaction score
I think a Volcano is about to erupt in the NFL.

Clearly a lot of owners don't like how the league is being ran and don't want to contribute 50 mill a year for something they don't like.

There is probably some shady stuff going on with Goodell and certain owners.

Well if thats the case it would be nice if some of these other owners would grow a pair and say something. I mean if you truly want to create pressure why leave Jerry out there all alone? Wouldnt you want it to be known you are also against Goodells extension?

Im not saying youre wrong, just trying to figure out how this all comes together.

diefree666

Reaction score
Anonymous account floats conspiracy theory, then deletes account.

Seems legit. :rolleyes:
but it certainly explains several things as has been mentioned. Jerry being sure Zeke would not be suspended and his clear anger right after the suspension came down. Blank and Mara have been enemies of Jerry for a while so that is quite believable.

Doomsay

Reaction score
I just hope Stephen Jones has the guts to carry on this fight after his father is gone. Mara and Blank are killing this league with their puppet clown Roger.
I hope Stephen has the guts to put winning championships above all else and repudiates the catastrophic team management practices of his father.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Well if thats the case it would be nice if some of these other owners would grow a pair and say something. I mean if you truly want to create pressure why leave Jerry out there all alone? Wouldnt you want it to be known you are also against Goodells extension?

Im not saying youre wrong, just trying to figure out how this all comes together.

It’s looking like the competition committee might have some corruption taking place.

If there is any favoritism that has been shown in officiating or something that could give a team an advantage just imagine the lawsuits.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I hope Stephen has the guts to put winning championships above all else and repudiates the catastrophic team management practices of his father.

I think Stephen is the one pushing Garrett and the awful FA signings.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
LOL I meant blanks blank stare :laugh:
But yeah that is a great moment.
Starboard Hooper starboard !! Aint ya watchin him ?
For real, I'm out for the night because of you.
Wifey and I are about to watch Jaws.

You dirty so and so...

Edit: We have dinner already in the oven, but she wants to get ready for bed first. I have a few more minutes...

maxdogg

Reaction score
For real, I'm out for the night because of you.
Wifey and I are about to watch Jaws.

You dirty so and so...

Edit: We have dinner already in the oven, but she wants to get ready for bed first. I have a few more minutes...
Full ahead Mr hooper if ya please !!