Are Blank and Mara behind Zeke suspension?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You know the drill. Same with our justice system, world politics, goverments, etc.

Just because a clown has a nice suit on doesn't mean hes a good guy. These guys bury secrets.
Too true... too true.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Members of competition committee resent Jerry's reputation as most influential owner. Hmmmmmm. The yellow flags be a-flyin'.
Compensation committee not competition committee.

And no there is no league wide referee conspiracy against the Cowboys that every single crew who gets us is somehow complicit in.

This would be fraud and criminal offense. This would jeopardize the entire Golden goose (confirmation of rigging). It simply isn't happening.

Plankton

Reaction score
56d76de81502f57bd3000001.jpg

gettyimages-138326780.jpg

hi-res-00ae7177b677acc549ba7480c6b3d763_crop_north.jpg

Corso

Reaction score

And no there is no league wide referee conspiracy against the Cowboys that every single crew who gets us is somehow complicit in.

This would be fraud and criminal offense. This would jeopardize the entire Golden goose (confirmation of rigging). It simply isn't happening.
Correct. I messed up also on that one, but I blame peer pressure! @Boyzmamacita

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

OK. I didnt know there was a compensation committee. Thanks.

Corso

Reaction score

I also agree with your contention about the refs. It looks dubious to us, on the inside, but... I just don't buy it yet.
Too much to lose.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It really would explain why Jerry opened his big mouth and confidently said he though Zeke wouldn't be suspended.

It does. It connects a lot of dots.

I'm partial to this rumor, because it's basically what I've been saying I thought probably happened all along.

As for Mara/Blank's motivation, it's not exactly a stretch to think two other powerful owners would want control over the league where they thought Jerry had too much power. Lots of egos in those ownership meetings.

It also explains why Jones is so angry about this. This is more than just hurting his franchise in 2017. This is a matter of face, now.

Corso

Reaction score
It does. It connects a lot of dots.

I'm partial to this rumor, because it's basically what I've been saying I thought probably happened all along.

As for Mara/Blank's motivation, it's not exactly a stretch to think two other powerful owners would want control over the league where they thought Jerry had too much power. Lots of egos in those ownership meetings.

It also explains why Jones is so angry about this. This is more than just hurting his franchise in 2017. This is a matter of face, now.
He doesn't seem like a guy who would take this affront and let it slide either.
He's already called Goodell and Blank liars. Straight up. Called them liars and they lied to him in his face.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Makes sense.

Sad that Zeke was collateral damage for billionaires playing a game of thrones.

Yeah and Blanks also Paid Chaz Green to embarrass Jerry at his new Benzo stadium...

-The Plot Thickens

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg