Are Dak's Problems Mostly Mental or Physical?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You overestimate it and use it as an excuse when even Dak doesn't do that.

We know you overrate Dak as a QB and a leader, but now you even stoop so low as to overrate his injuries for an excuse?

Yikes.
I do not overestimate it, I have a solid understanding of the injury, it's severity and have listened to experts opinions on the matter.
Whatever agenda of BS you're attempting here is just negative uselessness. I have no desire to attempt a chat with you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I do not overestimate it, I have a solid understanding of the injury, it's severity and have listened to experts opinions on the matter.
Whatever agenda of BS you're attempting here is just negative uselessness. I have no desire to attempt a chat with you.
You have the same understanding of the injury as everyone else. You have no different information regarding the injury. There was nothing wrong with him besides him just being severely overrated by a few here and you fell hook, line, and sinker for it.

When he is no longer a Cowboys will be when you and a few others are finally able to be honest about him.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You have the same understanding of the injury as everyone else. You have no different information regarding the injury. There was nothing wrong with him beside him just being severely overrated by a few here and you fell hook, line, and sinker for it.

When he is no longer a Cowboy will be when you and a few others are finally able, to be honest about him.
he's the Jason Garrett of quarterback. I remember the idiots saying jerry was holding him back. lmao. looks like jerry is holding him out of the league now. what a joke. excuses never end. and baby dak is now the king of the excuses.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You have the same understanding of the injury as everyone else. You have no different information regarding the injury. There was nothing wrong with him besides him just being severely overrated by a few here and you fell hook, line, and sinker for it.

When he is no longer a Cowboys will be when you and a few others are finally able to be honest about him.
You have no clue what you're spewing. It's like shaking up the Magic 8-Ball. Run along.

Flamma

Reaction score
Unfortunately I think we have a double whammy situation with Dak, i.e., he has both mental and physical problems. On the one hand he has weird mechanics and this results in worm burners and passes sailing over the outstretched arms of receivers. On the other hand, his inaccuracy has clearly affected his confidence, to the point he never attempts difficult passes especially in clutch situations, culminating in that wonderfully comic slide to end last season.
What do the rest of the zoners think?

What problems? Not every QB is elite. His main problem are fans expectations. Just because he was paid like an elite QB doesn't mean he is an elite QB. Never has been, never will be. The Cowboys chose to pay a QB about a rung or two below Tony Romo, and Romo wasn't elite. So instead of trying to determine Dak's problem, accept him for what he is. A decent quarterback.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak gets less YAC because he's always late with the ball. He holds the ball to long. There are many plays he's just too late to throw and there are throws for big plays that could've been touchdowns. When wr make their breaks the ball usually isn't on time.
but Dallas was 9th in YAC...so what does that mean?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It's the most PRESTIGIOUS position in the NFL......Tell Dak and his groupies (you) if they can't take the heat to get out of the kitchen!!!!
yeah, you are obsessed. have you posted on anything other Dak thread and Dak Bash threads in the past 3 months?

he lives in your head rent free. get help

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao, here's a new one for the excuses. "jerry is holding dak back for the playoffs" lmao we already heard the offensive line, offensive coordinator, head coach, running back, wide receivers, defense, special team, all other positions coaches, and rowdy. This can be the new one. Jerry is holding dak back for the playoffs. the king of excuses. This year is already being set up for wide receivers aren't good enough, and offensive line, oh and the defense. Dang poor ole baby dak, he's playing on the lion's team. smh. more excuses, please.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You have no clue what you're spewing. It's like shaking up the Magic 8-Ball. Run along.
"Maybe he's hurt. Maybe it's the running game. Maybe it's the O-Line. Maybe the WRs are running the wrong routes" everything except "maybe he's just not as great as I believe he is".

This is ya'll after every loss and this is me when I read the excuses :lmao::lmao::lmao:

If nothing else, laughing at the delusion from ya'll eases the pain of watching this organization constantly fail.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lmao, here's a new one for the excuses. "jerry is holding dak back for the playoffs" lmao we already heard the offensive line, offensive coordinator, head coach, running back, wide receivers, defense, special team, all other positions coaches, and rowdy. This can be the new one. Jerry is holding dak back for the playoffs. the king of excuses. This year is already being set up for wide receivers aren't good enough, and offensive line, oh and the defense. Dang poor ole baby dak, he's playing on the lion's team. smh. more excuses, please.
The Dak groupies should worry as it seems after the COOP and Collin's goodbyes he has set up #4 to fail big time this coming season!
Even the NFC East games will be a struggle for inepto!

kevinhickey

Reaction score
Unfortunately I think we have a double whammy situation with Dak, i.e., he has both mental and physical problems. On the one hand he has weird mechanics and this results in worm burners and passes sailing over the outstretched arms of receivers. On the other hand, his inaccuracy has clearly affected his confidence, to the point he never attempts difficult passes especially in clutch situations, culminating in that wonderfully comic slide to end last season.
What do the rest of the zoners think?
I agree with your assessment.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The Dak groupies should worry as it seems after the COOP and Collin's goodbyes he has set up #4 to fail big time this coming season!
Even the NFC East games will be a struggle for inepto!
I wish someone would start a dak excuse thread. the amount would be astronomical. lol, it could be the longest thread in the zones history.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
so it is possible Dak's completion percentage ends up considerably higher than all of them.

There was an article recently saying that Garoppolo is on pace to be the highest percentage completion in history and that his YPA is actually higher than QB's who are thought of as deep passers.

My point being that none of that by itself makes a player a great QB nor tells the full story. When you see stats that are so far different from how the player is viewed, it's because stats are flawed. They don't support the player, they are telling you that there is a deeper story about how the statistic is composed.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What problems? Not every QB is elite. His main problem are fans expectations. Just because he was paid like an elite QB doesn't mean he is an elite QB. Never has been, never will be. The Cowboys chose to pay a QB about a rung or two below Tony Romo, and Romo wasn't elite. So instead of trying to determine Dak's problem, accept him for what he is. A decent quarterback.
Seems fairly simple to me. The problem isn't having a good enough QB, it's more a failure of this front office of building a good enough team. It was the same way with Romo. People expected all of the cliches. "He should carry the team."

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
"Maybe he's hurt. Maybe it's the running game. Maybe it's the O-Line. Maybe the WRs are running the wrong routes" everything except "maybe he's just not as great as I believe he is".

This is ya'll after every loss and this is me when I read the excuses :lmao::lmao::lmao:

If nothing else, laughing at the delusion from ya'll eases the pain of watching this organization constantly fail.
Maybe you're not understanding, I don't give ** what you think. Do you need a notarized document?

Flamma

Reaction score
Seems fairly simple to me. The problem isn't having a good enough QB, it's more a failure of this front office of building a good enough team. It was the same way with Romo. People expected all of the cliches. "He should carry the team."

With Romo I can understand. Even though I don't agree with it. Same crap Green Bay does. Same crap the Saints did. Expect the QB to make you competitive. Put it all on your QB. It's good for business, not necessarily good for winning a Championship.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
With Romo I can understand. Even though I don't agree with it. Same crap Green Bay does. Same crap the Saints did. Expect the QB to make you competitive. Put it all on your QB. It's good for business, not necessarily good for winning a Championship.
I just think Romo wasn't that QB that could bail you out of tough games, it was the opposite, some when we were winning he tossed away.

But the core issue is the FO.