Are the Cowboys starting to question David Irving's commitment?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'm going to bed so I'm closing the thread which can be restored in the morning.

Verdict

Reaction score
We have no evidence that he is a quitter or a mental midget. He may be both. I don’t know him. All we have is someone speculating based on a Jerry Jones voice inflection.

These nerds have taken every single mention of David Irving as a reason to yell Cut Him!!
The story can be completely made up and these keyboard tough guy GMs can’t wait to cut someone.

Have you come to the conclusion that Irving is some sort of highly reliable, just misunderstood player? I'm just trying to figure out your spin on this.

Pretty much all of the evidence out there indicates that Irving has a ten cent mind. Do you believe to the contrary and if so, why?

superonyx

Reaction score
Have you come to the conclusion that Irving is some sort of highly reliable, just misunderstood player? I'm just trying to figure out your spin on this.

Pretty much all of the evidence out there indicates that Irving has a ten cent mind. Do you believe to the contrary and if so, why?
Thanks for asking.
I don't pretend to know this man. I don't judge a man i don't know and I have not walked a day in his shoes. I use actual evidence to form some opinions but I typically prefer to give the benefit of the doubt in many cases. You see i don't feel it is fair for me to call another man stupid, or a loser, or say he has a 10 cent head. I don't pretend to know his pain both physically or mentally. I use the actual evidence i know is factual. Some of this is bad (drug suspension) and some is good (fighting for custody of his daughter).
I hope David Irving can get his life to a happy place. You see we all have similar hopes and dreams as each other. We all have different challenges and obstacles also. The guy on the street who one person sees as a dirty bum may actually be a former war vet suffering from PTSD.

The internet can be a place where people don't always treat each other as humans. I wish people would spend more time seeing others as humans with human problems and less time yelling for blood.

You see a 10 cent head. I see a struggling father looking for happiness like we all are.

Verdict

Reaction score
Thanks for asking.
I don't pretend to know this man. I don't judge a man i don't know and I have not walked a day in his shoes. I use actual evidence to form some opinions but I typically prefer to give the benefit of the doubt in many cases. You see i don't feel it is fair for me to call another man stupid, or a loser, or say he has a 10 cent head. I don't pretend to know his pain both physically or mentally. I use the actual evidence i know is factual. Some of this is bad (drug suspension) and some is good (fighting for custody of his daughter).
I hope David Irving can get his life to a happy place. You see we all have similar hopes and dreams as each other. We all have different challenges and obstacles also. The guy on the street who one person sees as a dirty bum may actually be a former war vet suffering from PTSD.

The internet can be a place where people don't always treat each other as humans. I wish people would spend more time seeing others as humans with human problems and less time yelling for blood.

You see a 10 cent head. I see a struggling father looking for happiness like we all are.

That's a pretty forgiving analysis of Irving. I think he is a lot more of a head case than anyone knows. I was forced to bet on it, I would err to the side that he is a complete head case/idiot.