Are the Cowboys still your favorite sports team?

Motorola

Reaction score
My favorite sports team is the Texas Longhorns. Ill take national championships over Super Bowls any day.
Texas and Georgia Tech my favorite college football teams.
"I LOVE THE YELLOW JACKETS - HOW 'BOUT YOU"
""

iamliko22

Reaction score
If it hasn't changed at this point don't think it ever will haha.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ALWAYS

th

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Funny you should ask........I don't watch any other sport.

With that said, college is my favorite for about the last 10 years. Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Hawkeyes, Lobos, Penn State and a couple others.

College is a much better product, hands down. IMO anyway.

So in the NFL, Yes, Dallas is still my crack addiction.

catiii

Reaction score
Nope. JJ can jump in the lake. The NZ Black Sticks are. All Blacks are right up there too of course!!
iu
:omg:

QuikZ06

Reaction score
Nope, lakers have always been my favorite team and will continue to be. Cowboys are starting to fall to 3rd behind the baseball team I like, the sf giants.

HotDog37

Reaction score
The Cowboys will always be my favorite and in my heart even when they aren't doing well. That's how it goes. Hopefully the franchise can turn itself around soon. It's been a while since we could hold our heads up and I'm tired of that and all that goes with it.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Call me a traitor, but after 40+ years my Dodgers have leap frogged my Cowboys as my favorite sports team....Cowboy fan since 75....Dodger fan since 77. And the SAD thing is that I'm not even a real baseball fan....after 32 years without a WS title, and seven straight years of being kicked squarely in my post season ballz, my patience finally paid off. My patience with the Cowboys finally ended with Stephen "Milburn Drysdale" Jones huge FA acquisition of Superstar Nolan Carroll when we were MILLIONS under the cap....if Jerrah and Boy Blunder aren't serious about winning, then to hell with them....I can put my energy into some other sport and team I call mine. I didn't even know it was a bye week until I heard it on the radio Tuesday....there was a time when I could have rattled off the next 6 games on our schedule and told you if it was Home or Away....I just do not care anymore. Anyone experiencing something similar?

Of course, I could never just switch to another team...............I just aint emotionally invested like I was when I was younger.

When they lose I just laugh and move on, I dont even get mad anymore.

Motorola

Reaction score
Funny you should ask........I don't watch any other sport.

With that said, college is my favorite for about the last 10 years. Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Hawkeyes, Lobos, Penn State and a couple others.

College is a much better product, hands down. IMO anyway.

So in the NFL, Yes, Dallas is still my crack addiction.

Motorola

Reaction score
The contrived "overtime" in college football is the most stupid setup in all sports. I'd rather have the ties than to watch that vapid process over and over again.

JBS

Reaction score
I can't believe people think college football is a better product than the nfl..the nfl product is absolutely deteriorating, but cfb is still significantly worse..the games aren't competitive, that games that are competitive don't matter..the mistakes that are made are mind boggling..college football is bad

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, they are still my favorite sports team. I wear a Dallas Cowboys lanyard at work, and one of my co-workers told me that I needed to throw it in the trash because the boys "are pathetic". Of course, this co-worker is a giants fan!! I told him he had absolutely NO room to be throwing shade at my team as his team is just as bad, maybe worse!! Yes, we are having a bad year, but, doesn't change how I feel. Been a fan through thick and thin for a heck of a long time!! Not gonna start "ditching" them now!!