Are the Cowboys Super Bowl contenders?

Jipper

Reaction score
at this point yes they are....were they to lose dak for the year that would change...this is a week to week league and we while you can't win the superbowl in Sept, you can certainly lose it....we are doing well not losing it at this point

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's a shame, you battle your way all the way to the Superbowl and then they make you play another good team.
AegnDIF.jpg

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
If the answer is yes then we have a problem.

Cowboys record in Super Bowls not in Miami is 5-0.

Cowboys record in Super Bowls played in Miami is 0-3.

This year? Miami.

Every day is a brand new one.

blueblood70

Reaction score
contender simply means you are good enough to make the playoffs and compete for a shot at the SB,,.. answer is yes

ill take trip to MIA even if its a loss..it can quiet the "we have not been to a SB is 25yrs"

finally making it to an NFCCG would be a step..talk about changing the culture, it would be an all new attitude in that locker room when they realize they are good enough to win it all..

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Purely coincidental. The past means nothing today. In football anyway but it can refer to life as well.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I don’t care how good a team is on paper or how dominating they are to start the season. It’s foolish to even talk about who’s a Super Bowl team until December. It’s easy to see who isn’t, but for all others it’s all about how healthy and how hot you are in December. That’s why wild card teams have won Super Bowls. You have to peak at the right time.

Right now I’m only thinking about winning, getting a playoff bye week, and maybe getting home field advantage.

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
We're just going to have to wait and see if we can get the pass rush working. We've got plenty of other defensive issues to sort out, but if we can't rush an opposing QB, the hot playoff teams will just take their time and pick our pass defense to pieces. We'd wouldn't get far in the playoffs like that. That's my $.02.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Cowboys are also 13-0 in games I’ve seen them play in person (soon to be 14-0 after tomorrow) and since I have a house in South Florida, if they make it to the Super Bowl I’m going.

Pretty sure my streak trumps the Miami streak.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
If the answer is yes then we have a problem.

Cowboys record in Super Bowls not in Miami is 5-0.

Cowboys record in Super Bowls played in Miami is 0-3.

This year? Miami.
*Ewwwwooooo, that's something that's not gonna' easily be pressure washed off from my black bag of superstitious dark ishma,,, thanks a huge pantload fer' that insightful trivial tidbit there, pal.o_O