Are the Rams now the favorite in the NFC?

Havic

Reaction score
Of those 4 teams, Dallas looks like the clear cut #5

rambo2

Reaction score
With yesterday's signing of ODB and acquiring Von Miller the prior week, are the Rams the favorites to the NFC crowded class?

-They basically traded D. Jackson for ODB. Is there offense more explosive then the rest of the field? Probably not, but now are in the conversation. Still believe the Bucs have the best offense out of the 5, but it's real close. Each of the 5 teams are loaded on the offensive side of the football.

-Their Defense is star driven with Donald, Von Miller and Ramsey. Are they the best defense in the conference when all teams are healthy? Again, think the Bucs have the edge, especially if their secondary is healthy, but Rams are right up there. Now, the key word is healthy.

Taking off the Cowboy homer glasses, in my opinion, the Bucs maintain the favorites, but the Rams might be the next team right behind. Doesn't mean either team is unbeatable on a given day, but on paper they are the cream of the crop in the conference.
No, Miller is injured and the receiver has done nothing for years.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Won't know until January, this is a longer season than usual....who knows another team may surprise but I expect Cowboys to be in the mix.....and that's all you can ask for is a shot, and if were playing well at that time it won't matter who they play.

bigE79

Reaction score
I think if the Cowboys play the Rams, the Buccaneers, or the Packers or heck even the Cardinals in the first game, they lose. I do feel this is a one and done team. They likely win the division and lose the playoff game.
We have no shot against any of them with this defense...it's the same damn story every year...smith or martin get hurt,we collapse...we can't stop the run consistently,we barely have a pass rush but we somehow expect the team to overcome that and be sb contenders...it's like groundhog day.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Won't know until January, this is a longer season than usual....who knows another team may surprise but I expect Cowboys to be in the mix.....and that's all you can ask for is a shot, and if were playing well at that time it won't matter who they play.
I agree.

First goal, win the division. Then worry about seeding.

The way things are trending, home field advantage is getting less and less significant.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I feel like they have been all along. They have the capability to do to us what the donkeys did

Aulac

Reaction score
i will never trust Matt Stafford over other QBs. His winning percentage against teams over .500 is beyond putrid.

If Dak played for the Lions his entire career, it would even be worst than Stafford. With that said, you are right, the jury is still out on Stafford.

Aulac

Reaction score
I think if the Cowboys play the Rams, the Buccaneers, or the Packers or heck even the Cardinals in the first game, they lose. I do feel this is a one and done team. They likely win the division and lose the playoff game.

An honest Cowboys fan like myself. I do hope next season is our season.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s going to change every single week until a conference championship comes along

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
An honest Cowboys fan like myself. I do hope next season is our season.
If you understood the game. I mean really understood the game. wouldn’t make a silly comment

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
What they've done is the equivalent of what the Lakers did. Load up on big names, so we'll see how that works out for them.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
It wil be hard to go as a#4 seed against Rams or Cardinals followed by Packers then Bucs. Difficult to beat all 3 of them in a 3 week span. Ideal situation would be Packers, Rams and Bucs play against each other in the wild card round and knock one of them off.