Are the Rams now the favorite in the NFC?

shabazz

Reaction score
......not sure, but at least their FO was shrewd enough to have enough salary cap money available to make these moves.......we dont

shabazz

Reaction score
I hate the Rams; however you have to give them credit. They are making moves to try to win now. Will this work? Only time will tell.

I'm curious what they will look like in 2 to 3 years as a result of these moves and trading away draft picks. I guess if they win the SB it will be worth it.

That’s the rams new MO. ......hell, they were just in a SB a few years ago with Goff

A SB appearance....than a few years of obscurity and player shuffling and woop there it is......back in the SB

Flamma

Reaction score
Since 2009 the entire time with Detroit Stafford and the Lions started off 7-2 just once. The first year he goes to a good team, there it is again. Detroit had 4 winning seasons with him and two of them were 9-7. Detroit were underdogs in all three playoff appearances. It's not easy going to a supposedly superior team's house and coming away with a win in the playoffs. Stafford isn't great, but he's still a pretty good QB playing in the twilight of his career.

Stafford is for the most part a statue. Put a little pressure on him, like the Titans did all game long, and he'll have issues.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Since 2009 the entire time with Detroit Stafford and the Lions started off 7-2 just once. The first year he goes to a good team, there it is again. Detroit had 4 winning seasons with him and two of them were 9-7. Detroit were underdogs in all three playoff appearances. It's not easy going to a supposedly superior team's house and coming away with a win in the playoffs. Stafford isn't great, but he's still a pretty good QB playing in the twilight of his career.

Stafford is for the most part a statue. Put a little pressure on him, like the Titans did all game long, and he'll have issues.

He's not as good as people think he is and I have a feeling he will crumble in the play-offs.

Flamma

Reaction score
He's not as good as people think he is and I have a feeling he will crumble in the play-offs.

Sure he could. Just don't give him all day in the pocket. Or else it will probably be the secondary that crumbles. He's definitely an improvement over Jared Goff. Maybe that's all the Rams needed. But the Rams are a very beatable tea,. OBJ is not making a difference there.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Sure he could. Just don't give him all day in the pocket. Or else it will probably be the secondary that crumbles. He's definitely an improvement over Jared Goff. Maybe that's all the Rams needed. But the Rams are a very beatable tea,. OBJ is not making a difference there.

He's definitely an upgrade over Van Jefferson but passing to wide receivers wasn't their issue.

rambo2

Reaction score
Robert Woods out with torn ACL. A couple of more of these and they will be toast. They have no draft picks and should be a very bad team in the future.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Don't underestimate the fact that the Rams lost WR Robert Woods for the season.; He was their BEST receiver without a doubt. Now they must rely on a guy who was considered a LUXURY signing acquisition, OBJ; We will all find out what he has left, but judging by his last stop in Cleveland it doesn't appear to be very positive for the Rams.

T-RO

Reaction score
i will never trust Matt Stafford over other QBs. His winning percentage against teams over .500 is beyond putrid.

It'll be interesting what that winning percentage looks like after escaping Detroit. Barry Sanders couldn't win in Detroit. Megatron couldn't win in Detroit. Nobody wins in Detroit.

Maybe Stafford just can't deliver the goods. Let's hope so.

Cebrin

Reaction score
We can all say no after last game, but don't forget we got spanked by the Broncos just a week ago.

Hold your tongues. More games to be played, and we need to get healthy. They scare me because of their front. I suspect if Pony Boy is smart he'll mix a lot of screens in with the runs to chip away. We have to play good football. They're a good team. Very good.