Are there any bad / mediocre QBs with comparable numbers to Dak?

Proof

Reaction score
Was more of a general question encompassing what he’s done in the league and who was comparable that you could point to

Proof

Reaction score
How about a just be a little more direct. Your thread is dumb. LOL

I can’t help your lack of reading comprehension, or ability to process things said directly.

I posed a question. There were pages of discussion, and then you came in stumbling and bumbling around confused. You are a moron

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I can’t help your lack of reading comprehension, or ability to process things said directly.

I posed a question. There were pages of discussion, and then you came in stumbling and bumbling around confused. You are a moron

LOL...….Maybe your just too stupid to explain yourself. Ive tried to inquire several times and all you do is go:

huh? What? huh? LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Is there a bad qb thst has good numbers to point to?

Stumble much? Does this question even make sense?

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
i understand stats aren’t everything, and my eye test tells me that Dak isn’t a top ten guy, but as much as his stats (wins, tds, completion pct, qbr etc) get discounted when compared to the accepted franchise guys can any of the lower tier guys compare? Is there a bad qb thst has good numbers to point to?

I’m just curious. Because I’m starting to believe that despite his warts, Dak is a uniquely valuable guy.

Dak is garbage.

With that said, miracles can happen and our team has talent.

But even if the Cowboys defy all odds and win the Super Bowl this year, Dak is no more than Trent Dilfer.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
you have a point .Dak is out there not to lose the game but there are several starting QBs in this league who are worse than him.Its for Jerry to decide if he wants this game manager for the next 5 years with barely any improvement in his game in 3 years/

"Dak is out there NOT to lose the game" That's a made up statement.

Proof

Reaction score
LOL...….Maybe your just too stupid to explain yourself. Ive tried to inquire several times and all you do is go:

huh? What? huh? LOL

This is true. I was dumbfounded you kept with the line of questioning after I’d explained it and the previous posts were there for you to see. Are you drunk?

Very simple premise in the thread title and first post.

You came in with the “this year” and “agenda” nonsense to which I attempted to clarify.

No. Not talking about this year specifically or in isolation.

To sum it up for you. I was asking if someone could provide an example of another quarterback who is objectively bad, that can match Dak’s overall productivity. It’s easy to speak in generalizations and I was curious if someone could name a name

Is there a bad qb thst has good numbers to point to?

Stumble much? Does this question even make sense?

Again. Points to your lack of comprehension. Yes it makes sense. Specifically in context, directly following a premise. Apologies for a typo though. I understand how it could throw you off if you have some sort of disability. But you bore me.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is true. I was dumbfounded you kept with the line of questioning after I’d explained it and the previous posts were there for you to see. Are you drunk?

Very simple premise in the thread title and first post.

You came in with the “this year” and “agenda” nonsense to which I attempted to clarify.

No. Not talking about this year specifically or in isolation.

To sum it up for you. I was asking if someone could provide an example of another quarterback who is objectively bad, that can match Dak’s overall productivity. It’s easy to speak in generalizations and I was curious if someone could name a name

Again. Points to your lack of comprehension. Yes it makes sense. Specifically in context, directly following a premise. Apologies for a typo though. I understand how it could throw you off if you have some sort of disability. But you bore me.

Maybe it makes sense to you. Cant even tell one of the words that are in that question.

This is now the 4th time Im asking you to explain your question and you still cant do it. What are you trying to ask?

What word are you attempting to spell when you said "thst"?

Proof

Reaction score
Maybe it makes sense to you. Cant even tell one of the words that are in that question.

This is now the 4th time Im asking you to explain your question and you still cant do it. What are you trying to ask?

What word are you attempting to spell when you said "thst"?

Jesus Christ.

1tswaa.jpg

Thst = that. The a and the s are directly next to each other. Occasionally mistakes are made. I worry about you if you’re unable to identify something so easy to spot and understand.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Seems some fans would rather have a QB getting paid top 5 salary and the team isn't good enough to play in the postseason.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Jesus Christ.

1tswaa.jpg

Thst = that. The a and the s are directly next to each other. Occasionally mistakes are made. I worry about you if you’re unable to identify something so easy to spot and understand.

LOL......A QB that is "objectively bad"? LOL

And I suppose you think that clears it up. Dak has NOt been bad for 3 years. Hence the only rational reason you could be talking about this year.

Sounds like another Dak hater, troll thread, but Im actually trying to find out first before I call you a troll.

Obviously its not working as you not only don't know what you are talking about, you cant even explain yourself.

So tell me...………...give me an example of a QB that is "objectionably bad" Whatever the hell that means.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Seems some fans would rather have a QB getting paid top 5 salary and the team isn't good enough to play in the postseason.

Some rather have fantasy stats than wins. If I had to pick between pretty stats and making consistent playoff appearances, then I would do with playoff appearances every time. QBs with decent stats are going to miss the playoffs this season.

Proof

Reaction score
LOL......A QB that is "objectively bad"? LOL

And I suppose you think that clears it up. Dak has NOt been bad for 3 years. Hence the only rational reason you could be talking about this year.

Sounds like another Dak hater, troll thread, but Im actually trying to find out first before I call you a troll.

Obviously its not working as you not only don't know what you are talking about, you cant even explain yourself.

So tell me...………...give me an example of a QB that is "objectionably bad" Whatever the hell that means.

I’m sorry man, are you asking me to define “objectively bad” for you? Do you not know what it means?

No wonder you’re struggling. I’m saying Dak is a good and valuable qb and suggesting that bad qbs aren’t capable of compliling the overall production he has. And I was challenging the board to say otherwise

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Some rather have fantasy stats than wins. If I had to pick between pretty stats and making consistent playoff appearances, then I would do with playoff appearances every time. QBs with decent stats are going to miss the playoffs this season.
Fantasy is stupid. Stats are pretty. Wins are all that matter. Team sport. I'd rather have the "worst QB" in the NFL and win games.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m sorry man, are you asking me to define “objectively bad” for you? Do you not know what it means?

No wonder you’re struggling. I’m saying Dak is a good and valuable qb and suggesting that bad qbs aren’t capable of compliling the overall production he has. And I was challenging the board to say otherwise

Are you asking us to be objective? Sorry buddy the way you wrote your question was not straight forward.

Your saying Dak is good and valuable then asking us to find OTHER bad QB's? How is Dak both good and valuable and bad at the same time?

What production are you talking about? Dak's production stats are not impressive. Its a strange question to say the least.

I gave an example of Winston who has plenty of yardage and TD stats, but simply does not cut it as a good QB or a leader.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Is my memory wrong when I remember this place comparing tony to tebow and Tebow getting the love cuz he ‘won’?

Now we got a tebow type winner and yearn for the days of brilliant mediocrity?

Dak definitely has his issues but they won’t be solved in season. Let’s all hope he works and works all off season on improving an aspect of his skill like tony used to

Proof

Reaction score
Are you asking us to be objective? Sorry buddy the way you wrote your question was not straight forward.

Your saying Dak is good and valuable then asking us to find OTHER bad QB's? How is Dak both good and valuable and bad at the same time?

What production are you talking about? Dak's production stats are not impressive. Its a strange question to say the least.

I gave an example of Winston who has plenty of yardage and TD stats, but simply does not cut it as a good QB or a leader.

I never said “other bad”. I didn’t include Dak in “bad” which is the whole point. I’m not asking you to be objective “objectively bad” is another way of saying irrefutably bad. Someone agreed upon as bad by consensus. Since some people insist Dak is bad, I wanted someone to offer up a comparison.

Jameis doesn’t really have gaudy yardage or td stats.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I never said “other bad”. I didn’t include Dak in “bad” which is the whole point. I’m not asking you to be objective “objectively bad” is another way of saying irrefutably bad. Someone agreed upon as bad by consensus. Since some people insist Dak is bad, I wanted someone to offer up a comparison.

Jameis doesn’t really have gaudy yardage or td stats.

Winston was suspended 4 games and benched for another 2 or 3 this year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Is my memory wrong when I remember this place comparing tony to tebow and Tebow getting the love cuz he ‘won’?

Now we got a tebow type winner and yearn for the days of brilliant mediocrity?

Dak definitely has his issues but they won’t be solved in season. Let’s all hope he works and works all off season on improving an aspect of his skill like tony used to

Dak is nothing like Tebow. That is a dumb statement.

Why didn't Dak have these issues in 2016?