Are we okay at backup QB?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah, that legendary Ravens defense had nothing to do with it... smh.
Exactly. Why do you think the Eagles won not because of Nick Foles LMAO you just answered your own question

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you can spell Wikipedia, it will tell you Foles holds 7 NFL records
and led the league in passer rating in 2013.

The dude was a SB MVP. You say you followed his career. You must be blind... lol.
Eagles fan on a Cowboys page LMAO Nick Foles is a lollipop throw the ball up for grabs quarterback . Cowboys have owned him his entire career. Why do you think they got Carson Wentz if they had the great lollipop

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you can spell Wikipedia, it will tell you Foles holds 7 NFL records
and led the league in passer rating in 2013.

The dude was a SB MVP. You say you followed his career. You must be blind... lol.
Yes 7 NFL records. One for throwing up interceptions at the worst possible time. Two for being a lollipop put the ball up for grabs quarterback. 3 for being blessed being put into a winning situation. Should I go on

RoboQB

Reaction score
Yeah Cannon for an arm like his last throw against the Saints that turned into an interception

Hey, if you want to point out poor decision making on cherry picked plays, fine, but you
don't seem to understand the word lollipop in football terms.

To say Nick Foles has a lollipop arm is just displaying ignorance on your part.
I think you're smarter than that.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Exactly. Why do you think the Eagles won not because of Nick Foles LMAO you just answered your own question

They named him the MVP of the game.

You're trying to say Foles was no better than Trent Dilfer.
That is an ignorant stance and I think you're smarter than that.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Eagles fan on a Cowboys page LMAO Nick Foles is a lollipop throw the ball up for grabs quarterback . Cowboys have owned him his entire career. Why do you think they got Carson Wentz if they had the great lollipop

Wow. You deserve a white glove slap to the face for that comment.

I've been a Cowboys fan all my life. Plus, unlike you, I can actually spell Roger Staubach.

You're moving the goalpost here because your comments are ignorant. Maybe I've given you too much credit.
Perhaps you're not very smart at all.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Yes 7 NFL records. One for throwing up interceptions at the worst possible time. Two for being a lollipop put the ball up for grabs quarterback. 3 for being blessed being put into a winning situation. Should I go on

Hmmm. So, I guess this means you can't spell Wikipedia either.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm not happy with Mike White or Cooper Rush as our backup QB. The two most talented QBs that are available IMO, are no prizes either... Manzel and Kaepernick.

kskboys

Reaction score
Neither. Foles has good arm strength, not great. However, he has a great deep ball. That's how he beat NE, because their lack of pass rush gave him plenty of time to make the deep throws.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
We are NOT OK at backup QB.

But no team is.
Some are way better off than we are.

I think it's actually malpractice to have such a terrible backup QB. I guess the Joneses learned well from 2015 -- if your QB gets hurt and you completely collapse to a wasted year, no worries. The fans will buy that it was just a bad break no one could overcome and we'll get 'em next season.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey, if you want to point out poor decision making on cherry picked plays, fine, but you
don't seem to understand the word lollipop in football terms.

To say Nick Foles has a lollipop arm is just displaying ignorance on your part.
I think you're smarter than that.
A lollipop bomb is what he does not necessarily what he has. I guess you're the one not understanding the term. Again I'm not the one not understanding that he sucks

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow. You deserve a white glove slap to the face for that comment.

I've been a Cowboys fan all my life. Plus, unlike you, I can actually spell Roger Staubach.

You're moving the goalpost here because your comments are ignorant. Maybe I've given you too much credit.
Perhaps you're not very smart at all.
I'm positive you wouldn't be the one to attempt it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They named him the MVP of the game.

You're trying to say Foles was no better than Trent Dilfer.
That is an ignorant stance and I think you're smarter than that.
Nick Foles is definitely not any better than Trent Dilfer. He's failed everywhere. He had a half of the season. If it wasn't for the great running game. He wouldn't even have made it to the playoffs. There's a reason why they got rid of him. I think Kirk Cousins is actually better than him. How could you not see that he sucks. I guess you don't remember the games