Are you a Zeke fan, a Dak fan, or a Cowboys fan?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I've loved the Cowboys by my whole life, but I've never worshiped Jerry, the FOs, or coaches unless they were Landry or JJ. I mean, I acknowledge what Jerry did, I just don't have fandom for him lol.
who said worship...

I said Support ie I mean anything happening on the field ie 3-0 ie last years turn around STARTS up there.. as the say stuff rolls downhill :)

Cobb Amari Quinn pollard all this starts at the top..changes made to make this team better..better drafts FAs and cap management.. things are looking up..dont dwell on the early 2000s...they were a train wreck for sure..

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It's just from the same 5-10 people I've seen. Saying he can't break tackles, slow, not worth money, ect. Same type of stupid rhetoric Dak haters trying using on Dak.
Slow is being dishonest. I haven't seen anyone saying he is slow. We are saying he isn't as fast as he used to be his rookie year. He's slowed down. And it's not stupid rhetoric, it's an honest observation that apparently bothers people for some reason. And if someone is saying he is just flat out slow, they are an outlier not representative of the majority who discuss Zeke's speed isn't what it used to be.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Slow is being dishonest. I haven't seen anyone saying he is slow. We are saying he isn't as fast as he used to be his rookie year. He's slowed down. And it's not stupid rhetoric, it's an honest observation that apparently bothers people for some reason. And if someone is saying he is just flat out slow, they are an outlier not representative of the majority who discuss Zeke's speed isn't what it used to be.
I felt like 2017 he definitely looked slower, and bigger. 2018 he looked a little slimmer, but not like his rookie season. This season he's on pace to have his best season yet. He was never a burner tho, so I dont understand why that's a problem if he continues to produce.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I actually understand the argument some make about the running back position in general not being worth big bucks. I understand that argument, although I still disagree with parts of that argument.

I do think Zeke is clearly a top 5 running back though.

Top 5 back? Absolutely.
The #1 back? Absolutely not.

And you get crucified for saying he isnt the top back.

But we are seeing yet again that any back we up behind this line can produce. Pollard having a 100 yard game as the 2nd option reinforces this for the 6th? Time.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Irony is you claiming the owners are greedy while supporting the players being as greedy as possible in their demands. Dumb is you not understanding (or refusing to) that there is a CBA agreement in place between the owners and players where a salary cap has been agreed upon. Ignorant is you not having an idea how it works since it's obvious you've never owned or ran a business.

Please don't ever try to run a business. You will fail.
Does the CBA give the player the right to renegotiate
after 3 years?

What does the salary cap have to do with any individual’s negotiations? That’s seems like a management problem which you should know if you ran a business.

Again, explain to me how my saying that Zeke was simply taking advantage of his leverage to get more money was in anyway whining?

Do you understand what whining means?
(Hint it’s what you’re doing about Zeke hurting your feelings)

Why are you so angry about it?:)

Last edited:

starfan1

Reaction score
As I'm sure many people have. I've just never seen our fanbase so divided. Especially in a time where we have very good chances of winning it all.

we had good chances in 2007 and 2009 and 2014 as well and we were divided then as well. I think if something happens this year and Garrett gets the axe along with Rod and Daks success continues that may be something that unites us a bit more or we have great success (NFC championship at least)

But we are cowboy fans that if you're my age are not used to this we were spoiled for many years were getting impatient lol. so we find targets

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
There are a lot of die hard Dak supporters on this site, more so than Zeke supporters. Which is understandable given the amount of haters Dak has. I mean, I get it. I understand defending Dak, especially at this point in his career. Dak is balling out and everything is falling into place.

But what I don't understand is the shade getting thrown at Zeke in the process of defending Dak. We shouldn't downplay Zeke's success in defense of Dak's own. Zeke and Dak fans are turning on each other. Whatever happened to being a "Cowboys" fan?
Cowboy’s fan! No one player is above the team.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
we had good chances in 2007 and 2009 and 2014 as well and we were divided then as well. I think if something happens this year and Garrett gets the axe along with Rod and Daks success continues that may be something that unites us a bit more or we have great success (NFC championship at least)

But we are cowboy fans that if you're my age are not used to this we were spoiled for many years were getting impatient lol. so we find targets
I was only a smol child when we won in the 90s, so trust me, I'm just as impatient lol. So impatient that my love for football has been waning these past 10 years..

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Top 5 back? Absolutely.
The #1 back? Absolutely not.

And you get crucified for saying he isnt the top back.

But we are seeing yet again that any back we up behind this line can produce. Pollard having a 100 yard game as the 2nd option reinforces this for the 6th? Time.
I don't care where people think he ranks, as long as he keeps producing, I'll be happy.

What I don't understand is the obsession with rival teams players. People obsessed with Saquon and Wince lol

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
well I haven't gotten to that point yet but i get it this is a good time to be a cowboy fan hang in there my man.
Yeah, it sucks living your whole life never seeing your teams win. I feel the same about my Braves lol.. Thank god for the Spurs.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I don't care where people think he ranks, as long as he keeps producing, I'll be happy.

What I don't understand is the obsession with rival teams players. People obsessed with Saquon and Wince lol

You misunderstand a few terms

Rhetoric=/=bringing up stats proving a point
Obsession=/=recognizing a player from another team is better than our player

As for Wentz, you'll have to find the other 80% of the forum that either claimed he's
1) been better than Dak
2) is better than Dak
3) would get paid significantly more than Dak on the open market

Because I've never been in any of those groups

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are a lot of die hard Dak supporters on this site, more so than Zeke supporters. Which is understandable given the amount of haters Dak has. I mean, I get it. I understand defending Dak, especially at this point in his career. Dak is balling out and everything is falling into place.

But what I don't understand is the shade getting thrown at Zeke in the process of defending Dak. We shouldn't downplay Zeke's success in defense of Dak's own. Zeke and Dak fans are turning on each other. Whatever happened to being a "Cowboys" fan?

This above ALL....

71ywp%2B0%2BpUL._SX425_.jpg

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I felt like 2017 he definitely looked slower, and bigger. 2018 he looked a little slimmer, but not like his rookie season. This season he's on pace to have his best season yet. He was never a burner tho, so I dont understand why that's a problem if he continues to produce.
I don't have a problem with his production. I had a problem with his 2017 production when it was 2015 Randle-esque and people kept on being blind to it because his name was Zeke Elliott and not Joseph Randle. It was about the same level of performance with one still being thought of as the best RB in the league while the other was complete garbage.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Lol this guy is a Dak hater. 2 of the other guys that liked his comment are avid Zeke haters.

Enemies liking the same comment. Lol imagine that.

Those are exactly the type of people I'm talking about. :facepalm:
If you’re talking about me, you might want to try again Scooter. I’ve been a huge Dak supporter from the beginning and you won’t find one single negative post I’ve ever made about him. Same goes for Zeke. I said it was a dumb question because it’s stupid on its face. We’re all obviously Dallas Cowboy fans. Some on here have a ridiculous view of Dak and/or Zeke. I’m not one of them. Get your facts straight before spouting off.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
You misunderstand a few terms

Rhetoric=/=bringing up stats proving a point
Obsession=/=recognizing a player from another team is better than our player

As for Wentz, you'll have to find the other 80% of the forum that either claimed he's
1) been better than Dak
2) is better than Dak
3) would get paid significantly more than Dak on the open market

Because I've never been in any of those groups
I understand the difference between rhetoric and obsession. I just don't understand the point of comparing our players to division rivals, or anyone in general of that matter. It's a waste of time, and people really only use them to back their opinion of Zeke or Dak. That's my point. Why be in either camp of downplaying Zeke or Dak. Criticism is fine when warranted, but as of now, they're both balling.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
If you’re talking about me, you might want to try again Scooter. I’ve been a huge Dak supporter from the beginning and you won’t find one single negative post I’ve ever made about him. Same goes for Zeke. I said it was a dumb question because it’s stupid on its face. We’re all obviously Dallas Cowboy fans. Some on here have a ridiculous view of Dak and/or Zeke. I’m not one of them. Get your facts straight before spouting off.
It wasn't you so you can calm down.

"We’re all obviously Dallas Cowboy fans."

Yeah no **** dude. It wasn't meant to be taken literally. You completely missed the point and made yourself look dumb in response.

Last edited by a moderator:

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
It wasn't you so you can calm down.

"We’re all obviously Dallas Cowboy fans."

Yeah no s*** dude. It wasn't meant to be taken literally. You completely missed the point and made yourself look dumb in response.

What do you mean it wasn’t me? You actually quoted my post, ******* and then called me a Dak hater. If you weren’t talking about me, you might try to learn how the features of the board work.