CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak as the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak as the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Dak is a good QB ...... The problems start at the very top of this organization ....... This stuff has been happening a lot longer than 6 years.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this small sampling indicative of how Cowboys fans feel worldwide?

That should generate another 15 pages...

Brax

Reaction score
Like Tom Brady? 3 of his OL are in the Pro Bowl this year. He has elite talent at WR and an All World TE and multiple Pro Bowlers on defense.
So 2 pro bowlers OL and 3rd pretty good and 2 top WR don't mean squat, maybe it's #4 who has the problems, just saying. Funny all the homers saying if we just had a middle of the road D. TB also doesn't command the cap $, along with other JJ mistakes and let's not forget the HC clown he's good for at least 2 mistakes a game. I remember a QB making it to the SB with a scrub OL, and many here say Dak is just as good.

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
So 2 pro bowlers OL and 3rd pretty good and 2 top WR don't mean squat, maybe it's #4 who has the problems, just saying. Funny all the homers saying if we just had a middle of the road D. TB also doesn't command the cap $, along with other JJ mistakes and let's not forget the HC clown he's good for at least 2 mistakes a game. I remember a QB making it to the SB with a scrub OL, and many here say Dak is just as good.

That same said D that GAVE UP 2 first downs ON YET TWO MORE PENALTIES to remain on the field and kill more clock. There is no way in the world that Thomas Patrick Edward Ezelle Brady or Aaron Rodgers would have won if their teams committed 14 penalties and gave up 5 sacks.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Will be very interesting to see what these results are. I expect a major turn.

If you check out the McCarthy poll immediately after the blowout over Washington and check out the McCarthy poll immediately after the loss on Sunday there was a major turn. Fans live in the moment.

Brax

Reaction score
That same said D that GAVE UP 2 first downs ON YET TWO MORE PENALTIES to remain on the field and kill more clock. There is no way in the world that Thomas Patrick Edward Ezelle Brady or Aaron Rodgers would have won if their teams committed 14 penalties and gave up 5 sacks.
Brady, Rodgers would have found a way that's what the great ones do, seen it so many times. The D did their job the O failed and failed miserably. TB and AR don't sit in the pocket all day trying to figure out who to throw to.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Wow so over 80% are not happy with Dak and I thought I was maybe one of the few here.

Oh did I just bump up this thread?

oops gosh darn

lostar2009

Reaction score
Nope, ill send Dak and Zeke to Seattle. Ive never seen Wilaon mess up like Dak. Plus he do more with less!

Playmaker3128

Reaction score

The d essentially gave up 16points. The other 7 were a direct result of Daks int.

Same story in Denver…. Same story in KC…. Arizona… and now SF.

Your going to tell me the KC defense…. And the Arizona and SF defenses (both extremely weak at corner). Shut this offense down? It’s mind boggling.

The defense did more than enough to win the game. All four games mentioned above our offense struggled vs a good portion of the game. Against some weak secondaries.

Bleedblue12

Reaction score
Dak Prescott = Tony Romo = Danny White

Dak will never win a Super Bowl for the Cowboys...

zeke21

Reaction score
Disagree so much.

Give Rodgers or Brady.. or any true 'elite' QB a drive with over 2 minutes on the clock, 3 TO's and the 2 min warning.. I PROMISE they find a way to drive for a score. THAT was where a QB needs to make his money. The 'last' drive was a bonus.. an improbably bonus.. the REAL money maker was the drive before. And on that drive? The one that really mattered? Dak went 1 for 5 and failed to score.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dak is a good QB ...... The problems start at the very top of this organization ....... This stuff has been happening a lot longer than 6 years.

I voted Yes, because I think that Dak is a good quarterback, and you don't replace a good quarterback unless you have somebody better. Dak isn't Elite, the difference being that an Elite quarterback can elevate those around him and would've won Sunday's game. Dak on the other hand suffers, just like the rest of his team mates, through the sick culture of this team where the players don't have the hunger needed to win playoff games. The Talent in Dallas is not the problem, but Dak can't give the team the extra push needed to win in the playoffs either despite our cultural problems. That's the difference between him and Brady or Rodgers

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
Disagree so much.

Give Rodgers or Brady.. or any true 'elite' QB a drive with over 2 minutes on the clock, 3 TO's and the 2 min warning.. I PROMISE they find a way to drive for a score. THAT was where a QB needs to make his money. The 'last' drive was a bonus.. an improbably bonus.. the REAL money maker was the drive before. And on that drive? The one that really mattered? Dak went 1 for 5 and failed to score.

They would have lost if their teams committed 14 penalties and surrendered 5 sacks.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
too inconsistent. He seems to disappear against decent teams. He isnt a rookie anymore. He is in the prime years of his career. What was this, season 6 for him as starter? Youth is no longer an excuse.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Negative. Wasn't a fan of the contract

https://cdn.**********.com/attachments/654740221229006868/933144615962427472/68dc9c10ad2cf549045dc54f3ccd703e3f0ed6319cb83a8cd1092869a2dfc859_1.jpg.jpg

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
The d essentially gave up 16points. The other 7 were a direct result of Daks int.

Same story in Denver…. Same story in KC…. Arizona… and now SF.

Your going to tell me the KC defense…. And the Arizona and SF defenses (both extremely weak at corner). Shut this offense down? It’s mind boggling.

The defense did more than enough to win the game. All four games mentioned above our offense struggled vs a good portion of the game. Against some weak secondaries.

**You're

No, I'm sticking to what I've been saying the whole time. I'm saying that none of your top QB's in this league would have won that game while committing 14 penalties and surrendering 5 sacks. You're constantly playing behind the sticks. I'm sticking to that. The defense also did more than enough to lose the game. Nobody, and I mean D4k haters, has yet to mention the team record 14 penalties alone. Not Denver, not KC and not Arizona but the Raiders game was more like this one. That was another game where we committed double digit penalties, but I guess those are D4k's fault as well. How many teams win games with almost 15 penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.