CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak as the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak as the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My emotions like so many fans are running high right now so I'm not thinking rationally but last night almost cost me a TV as my foot was so close to going through the screen.

I've been a fan of Dak since 2016 and felt his leadership skills being "off the charts" as well as "pretty good skillset /quite a bit better than average / maybe top 10 QB" were more than enough to steer us to a shot at the big one.

I have to say though that I voted no...........it took me a while to press the button but I did it. I don't feel too good about it but I'm trying to be rational.

Dak was not the reason we lost last night but he was a contributor. The opportunity was there for him to carry the team and pick apart a frankly poor 49ers secondary but it never happened. I'm kinda in the "if it's not going to happen by year 6.........." camp.

The fact remains, we are stuck with the position we are in so there's no out, no trade, no draft pick that will make us better next year than this year and we just need to ride with Dak.......until we don't. The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expect a different result but that's where I'm at - watch Dak lead us for the next 3 or 4 years and see if it changes.

He's not a bad QB, I really don't like fans who push that narrative but I did reach the tipping point last night to conclude we will not be able to string 3 or 4 playoff games together with good QB play from Dak.

I feel so low right now, like I've lost a limb or something. The loss to the Rams a couple of years back was worse statistically and we were still growing as a team but last night just felt like "now we know what we are". On top of it, we aren't in a position to change things for a while. That contract is the biggest set of golden handcuffs.

I think we are going to have to enjoy regular season success with a few 40 and 50 burgers sprinkled in again NFC East teams to entertain us in the next few years - it could be worse........
Right, we could be one of other NFCE teams.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
It’s crazy cause the few times dak actually has to let it rip and make throws they weren’t that bad. He just seems unsure of himself at this point.

I’d rather see him just sling it and throw an int than this dink and dunk stuff. On 3rd down on our second to last drive what in the hell made him think looking for zeke in the flat was the right play?

He plays too conservative. He needs a new voice. One that can get the most out of him.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak is a top ten QB he is not top 5 but you can win a title with , the Eagles won one with Nick Foles,

but you need a running game signing Zeke was the worse thing Dallas as done in a long time.

Dak did not even play that bad, lots of plays called back because of penalties,
The anti-Dakers don't want to hear this truth. They just want Dak gone. Most of them are Romosexuals, so I'm not surprised with the results. Little do they realize the problem lies with both our Oline and Dline. Fix those 2, plus add a few other key players at other positions, and everyone will see a much better playoff team.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s crazy cause the few times dak actually has to let it rip and make throws they weren’t that bad. He just seems unsure of himself at this point.

I’d rather see him just sling it and throw an int than this dink and dunk stuff. On 3rd down on our second to last drive what in the hell made him think looking for zeke in the flat was the right play?

He plays too conservative. He needs a new voice. One that can get the most out of him.
Someone like Kurt Warner would do wonders as QB coach.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
I’m not going to vote on this for several reasons.

#1. while Dak’s play wasn’t amazing, it should have been good enough to win.

#2. the refs called exactly 1 of the 12+ clearly visible false starts the 49’ers committed, no holding when Parsons was held, they missed (intentionally, with orders to do so I believe) a lot of scum fransicko’s rules infractions

#3. we did commit too many penalties. We would get a drive going and oops well holding.

we need to start upgrading the oline. Williams and Collins need to go. We need a replacement for Tyron Smith since he can’t stay healthy. We also need to replace Biadiasz since he’s average at best. There’s a lot of work to do.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m not going to vote on this for several reasons.

#1. while Dak’s play wasn’t amazing, it should have been good enough to win.

#2. the refs called exactly 1 of the 12+ clearly visible false starts the 49’ers committed, no holding when Parsons was held, they missed (intentionally, with orders to do so I believe) a lot of scum fransicko’s rules infractions

#3. we did commit too many penalties. We would get a drive going and oops well holding.

we need to start upgrading the oline. Williams and Collins need to go. We need a replacement for Tyron Smith since he can’t stay healthy. We also need to replace Biadiasz since he’s average at best. There’s a lot of work to do.
:hammer::hammer:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

He needs a sports psychologist.

Janecka12

Reaction score
Some of the sacks are absolutely on him. He is tentative and waits way too long to throw. And when he's not sacked, he often throws to a receiver who was open but by then time Dak pulls the trigger he's not.
4 illegal procedure calls because Dak holds the lineman in the down position way too long since it takes him too long to process the defense pre snap. Since the Bronco game teams are putting 6-7 guys on the line that confuses Dak.

DaBoys12

Reaction score
He’ll be here for a few more years, better build the o-line, get another running back, and pound the ball.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The anti-Dakers don't want to hear this truth. They just want Dak gone. Most of them are Romosexuals, so I'm not surprised with the results. Little do they realize the problem lies with both our Oline and Dline. Fix those 2, plus add a few other key players at other positions, and everyone will see a much better playoff team.
Spare folks this lazy gibberish. If most are “Romosexuals” show he proof or be quiet with these lies. In 2022 no more lazy narratives. Show the proof or stop lying.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Spare folks this lazy gibberish. If most are “Romosexuals” show he proof or be quiet with these lies. In 2022 no more lazy narratives. Show the proof or stop lying.
The proof is everywhere. Open your eyes.

Plus, aren't you a Dak-hater?

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kind of disappointing coming from a quality fan like yourself. What in the world does Romo have to do with the horrible game played by Dak and the entire offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.