CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak as the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak as the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Kind of disappointing coming from a quality fan like yourself. What in the world does Romo have to do with the horrible game played by Dak and the entire offense?
I'm making a justifiable comparison. Have you seen the thread(s) comparing Dak vs Romo? They are on this forum. Why is that? Why would anyone create such threads that have pages upon pages of vile and bunk? Why aren't you complaining about that instead of questioning me why I made the comment that I did mentioning what's going on?

Cowboycarpontier

Reaction score
As opposed to what? A rookie? A retread?

I may not be happy with him but I have to stay behind him given the alternative.

he seems like a super nice guy, however not a SB winning QB. Look at this weekend’s results. The better QB won every game. Some by a much bigger margin and that’s pretty much in line w level of QB play. In todays NFL you really don’t have a chance to win it all without one of the top guys. Granted there aren’t many of them maybe 7-8 in the league. I can’t think of one game we won convincingly against a good team and a good QB yes we beat the Chargers on a last play FG. But, looks like we’re stuck with him at least for couple more years. I can’t see a different outcome.

Cowboycarpontier

Reaction score
As opposed to what? A rookie? A retread?

I may not be happy with him but I have to stay behind him given the alternative.[/
Flat footed…can’t scramble…plays in slow motion.
don’t forget, inaccurate , many late passes, can’t seem to run anymore, and he’s just not getting better. This is as good as he gets. Not good enough. The window on good, young and cheap players is closing fast.

Cowboycarpontier

Reaction score
I agree. He's not a great QB but we could with with him on the team.

Really Top 10? Rogers, Brady, Mahomes, Allen, Borrow, Herbert, Wilson, Jackson & Kyler (incl running ability), Stafford. Then there’s Carr even Jimmy G. look at results against competent competition. He puts up great numbers when down by 20+ That’s how he got the monster contract

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Really Top 10? Rogers, Brady, Mahomes, Allen, Borrow, Herbert, Wilson, Jackson & Kyler (incl running ability), Stafford. Then there’s Carr even Jimmy G. look at results against competent competition. He puts up great numbers when down by 20+ That’s how he got the monster contract
Several of those are not better than Dak.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The proof is everywhere. Open your eyes.

Plus, aren't you a Dak-hater?
If the proof is everywhere it should be easy to show this proof. You aren’t helping you’re argument. If thinking Dak is the same level of qb as Kirk Cousins yeah I’m a “Dak hater”. It really is a meaningless term to try to discredit me and my point of where is your proof since it’s sooooo plentiful.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If the proof is everywhere it should be easy to show this proof. You aren’t helping you’re argument. If thinking Dak is the same level of qb as Kirk Cousins yeah I’m a “Dak hater”. It really is a meaningless term to try to discredit me and my point of where is your proof since it’s sooooo plentiful.
You have been hating on Dak for years. Quit trying to backpeddle now. I'm not going to waste my time of going through years of your posts to take screenshots just to prove what many here have seen you spout over the years.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You have been hating on Dak for years. Quit trying to backpeddle now. I'm not going to waste my time of going through years of your posts to take screenshots just to prove what many here have seen you spout over the years.
Like I said you have no proof. Just lying to lie.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
He’s fine until we need great play in tough games.

the entire point of playing in the nfl is to win a super bowl.

A QB who relies on optimal conditions around him can’t win a super bowl. It’s being proven time and again. Our defense isn’t (and won’t be) good enough to carry Dak to a championship.

Dak’s a fine regular season qb and a good leader, but we’re spinning our wheels with him
Unfortunately we’ll be waiting 50 years to land a great QB like Brady who can carry us. Guys like Dak will be our best option so we might as well make sure our OL remains elite, along with decent weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.