CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys this season?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since we are around a month away from the start of training camp, I thought it would be a good time to gauge the satisfaction level with Dak Prescott as the Dallas Cowboys quarterback.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Dak’s fine for 2023.

It’s how the FO has handled the situation that annoys me.

I either wanted to see more aggressiveness in talent acquisition for a final push in the Dak window.

Or I wanted to see them start looking for other options.

But neither happened, and it feels like the same ol’ same ol’.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Am I happy with Dak, NO.
Am I unhappy with Dak. NO.

I see him as a decent to good quarterback. What I want are championships, and I fear that he's another Romo who can't get the job done at the end of the season.

leeblair

Reaction score
Since we are around a month away from the start of training camp, I thought it would be a good time to gauge the satisfaction level with Dak Prescott as the Dallas Cowboys quarterback.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.
I like Dak, but he's not the guy.
Seems like a great kid, but he's not the guy who'll make a team better. He'll play great when the Cowboys have the momentum, but when it's his turn to lead, he can't produce.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Just like Hurts, Dak's last year was a fluke. I don't see Dak putting up 15+ INTs.

MM's WCO will mitigate the turnovers and make Dak a candidate for MVP. You read it here first.
We'll be sure and hold you to that.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

lol...where have you been? You mean you have not been reading the forum for the past months that you needed a poll to guage the crowd? lol

No, I am not happy with the Dakster, but I have no other option but give him his chance again...and again.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Seems like a great kid, but he's not the guy who'll make a team better. He'll play great when the Cowboys have the momentum, but when it's his turn to lead, he can't produce.
Not that Dak was given much help loosing Cooper and Wilson last year.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Guess we should plan on Cooper Rush for 20 games. Guaranteed Lombardi

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
An obvious question when there simply are no options.
Options are made available when the staff chooses to provide them.
There’s options including Carson Wentz and Cooper Rush. I’m convinced there’s dopes that would rather go 3-14 than have Dak as our QB. They figure we can draft a better QB with a top 10 pick. They think the draft is a sure thing, you just draft a QB and problem solved. Lol The Cowboys are coming off back to back playoff seasons first time since 06 and 07. They’ve won 24 games the past two seasons. They won their first road playoff game in 30 years against Tom Brady of all QBs who they’ve never beaten. We just made an OC change and traded for a solid receiver and you have more than 50% of the fans that don’t want to give Dak one more chance to try and get the team over the hump. They would rather move on to a castoff or Cooper Rush for this season. There was a thread that was started at the beginning of the offseason claiming that had the Cowboys stayed with Cooper Rush they would’ve won the Super Bowl. :laugh: There’s no dumber fan base than this one.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
There’s options including Carson Wentz and Cooper Rush. I’m convinced there’s dopes that would rather go 3-14 than have Dak as our QB. They figure we can draft a better QB with a top 10 pick. They think the draft is a sure thing, you just draft a QB and problem solved. Lol The Cowboys are coming off back to back playoff seasons first time since 06 and 07. They’ve won 24 games the past two seasons. They won their first road playoff game in 30 years against Tom Brady of all QBs who they’ve never beaten. We just made an OC change and traded for a solid receiver and you have more than 50% of the fans that don’t want to give Dak one more chance to try and get the team over the hump. They would rather move on to a castoff or Cooper Rush for this season. There was a thread that was started at the beginning of the offseason claiming that had the Cowboys stayed with Cooper Rush they would’ve won the Super Bowl. :laugh: There’s no dumber fan base than this one.
Perfect way to end your "I love Dak" rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.