CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

As usual, this poll will be closed before the next game!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Regarding fans changing their votes from week to week ...

For many fans the votes they make on polls reflect their current emotions so it is unfair to label someone who changes their mind (in either direction) a bandwagon fan.

There are always some fans who hold out hope longer or give up faster than others over players, coaches, etc.

When a fan changes their mind it may be temporary or permanent, but part of being a fan is having the choice to decide what you like and don't like at any given time.

I think these polls are interesting because they provide a snapshot of the fan base's opinion on various topics, especially specific players and coaches.

It is less about being right or wrong or defining who are better fans and more about gaining an understanding of how Cowboys fans are feeling at various points throughout the season.

foofighters

Reaction score
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

I didn't vote. Optimistic but still very apprehensive about the future. Hmmm...

blueblood70

Reaction score

LOL was going to say didn't we have this poll it was like 75% negative noiw what? Let's keep receipts and see who's jumping ship back and forth like a casual fan instead of an actual real fan of the team..lol

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL was going to say didn't we have this poll it was like 75% negative noiw what? Let's keep receipts and see who's jumping ship back and forth like a casual fan instead of an actual real fan of the team..lol
You really should read my second post in this thread.

These polls are not about defining fans, but simply gauging the current feelings of fans toward Dak Prescott after wins and losses.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You really should read my second post in this thread.

These polls are not about defining fans, but simply gauging the current feelings of fans toward Dak Prescott after wins and losses.
Well I don't read every single response on every thread I read the main page and I've seen these before and that was my opinion.. Some of us are pretty steady and the fact that we support Prescott he wears the star he's a top ten quarterback and the bandwagon jumping from one week to another is actually entertaining in a negative way but hey kudos to you.. You see the good in people and I do not I don't like fans jumping back and forth you don't replace top ten quarterback play in this league very easily and everyone's so quick to wanna move on from this guy and I'm just saying what I feel happens too often in here and with the fan base in general in social media their emotions they get all up in their feelings that's hyperbole it's opinion the man's not stop being a top ten quarterback at times he plays like a top five quarterback but he's definitely our starting quarterback for good reason and trying to get rid of him just drives me crazy that fans think that he's the problem here when there are so many other problems here on this team in big games against better opponents... So there you go that's my opinion I'm glad we're all allowed to have an opinion here..

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
If they win next week, I’ll change my vote.
And what if Dak sucks the rest of the season and they either miss the playoffs or end up going 1 and done? Will you flip flop and start voting no again?

Dak is who he is and the only thing that can make me reconsider my vote is an NFCCG or super bowl appearance.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
And what if Dak sucks the rest of the season and they either miss the playoffs or end up going 1 and done? Will you flip flop and start voting no again?

Dak is who he is and the only thing that can make me reconsider my vote is an NFCCG or super bowl appearance.
Then I’ll change again as additional information comes available.

cowboyed

Reaction score
After watching noodle arm Cooper Rush I have a new found appreciation
In all fairness Rush was invaluable for us last year as a backup. He most definitely helped us win a handful of games while Dak was out. He can zip short and intermediate passes but long passes take forever to get to a receiver in football time.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'll be sticking with no for the rest of the regular season. Then we'll see what he can do in the playoffs. Performing well against a couple bad defenses after getting destroyed by a good one just isn't moving the needle anymore.

Zman5

Reaction score
I've posted many times that he needs to run and pass on the run in order to have success. Especially against better defenses that will abuse our OL.
Based on what he said yesterday, I guess he will be doing more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.