CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
He’s had many more great games than bad ones. You just happened to be blinded by your hate like most here at CZ. You followed the bandwagon and now are so dug in that you can’t see the obvious and will go down always hating on Dak.

Thanks, Rockport, that was what I would expect a response would be coming from you. smdh

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak lacks the vision to see all his targets downfield. All he sees in CeeDee and then sometimes his secondary targets which is sometimes a TE but most of the time is Cooks. This is why Gallup is rarely ever targeted. This isn't always Dak's fault. The O-line rarely ever gives Dak much time to find an open target.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak lacks the vision to see all his targets downfield. All he sees in CeeDee and then sometimes his secondary targets which is sometimes a TE but most of the time is Cooks. This is why Gallup is rarely ever targeted. This isn't always Dak's fault. The O-line rarely ever gives Dak much time to find an open target.
Watch the TD pass to Ferguson then come back and apologize.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Watch the TD pass to Ferguson then come back and apologize.
Okay, here is my apology. I'm sorry you didn't see me say Dak sometimes sees his secondary target which is sometimes a TE. You should take a look at that so you can stop sticking your foot in your mouth but I suspect you like the taste because over the years you've done it so much, Rocky.

Last edited:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Okay, here is my apology. I'm sorry you did see me say Dak sometimes sees his secondary target which is sometimes a TE. You should take a look at that so you can stop sticking your foot in your mouth but I suspect you like the taste because over the years you've done it so much, Rocky.

lol...he likes them real feet in his realist mouth. Poor, poor Rockyport, gotta love him.

Nav22

Reaction score
I'll be sticking with no for the rest of the regular season. Then we'll see what he can do in the playoffs. Performing well against a couple bad defenses after getting destroyed by a good one just isn't moving the needle anymore.
He did get destroyed by the 49ers, yes.

But to be fair, I believe he's the only QB who has done well vs the Jets defense all year.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Permanently? Like do I want him extended? No. Was I happy with his performance yesterday? Yes, absolutely.

RoboQB

Reaction score
If you're going to change your vote based on a win or loss, why bother? Tad's brother had a good game at home. I'm happy for him. That shouldn't move the needle much at all. Now, a game like that against Philthy might do just that.

Regardless. I'm not voting "Yes" until he plays well when it counts. At 8 years into his career, that means an NFC Championship appearance. He doesn't even have to win it. Just don't be the reason for losing it.

The one who should've garnered attention and a change of opinion is Big Mike. Great game plan against the Rams. So much for the supposed bad matchup that some feared leading into this game.

mrmojo

Reaction score
He had a great game yesterday as did the whole team....regular season Dak has never been an issue for me....its the playoff Dak that concerns me......maybe he will get us one step further this year, but until then Im still voting on the negative side.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
He had a great game yesterday as did the whole team....regular season Dak has never been an issue for me....its the playoff Dak that concerns me......maybe he will get us one step further this year, but until then Im still voting on the negative side.

Get him, Rockport! He's a hater...get him! Bad, bad mrmojo. lol

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you're going to change your vote based on a win or loss, why bother? Tad's brother had a good game at home. I'm happy for him. That shouldn't move the needle much at all. Now, a game like that against Philthy might do just that.

Regardless. I'm not voting "Yes" until he plays well when it counts. At 8 years into his career, that means an NFC Championship appearance. He doesn't even have to win it. Just don't be the reason for losing it.

The one who should've garnered attention and a change of opinion is Big Mike. Great game plan against the Rams. So much for the supposed bad matchup that some feared leading into this game.
Players can have good or bad games stat wise and the result can still be a loss or win.

For example, if a quarterback throws for 200 yards and 0 touchdowns and 0 interceptions, but his team won by 20 points, that was a good game by the quarterback.

If a quarterback throws for 5 touchdowns and 4 interceptions and his team loses, that was a bad game by the quarterback.

Of course fans are going to be driven by their emotions at times, especially when a team beats a team most predicted they would lose to or loses to a team everyone assumed they would defeat.

As I said though, fans have the right .. in fact, Cowboys fans more than probably any other team's fans have the right .. to change their mind as often as they like.

28 years of failed season after failed season will tend to do that to a team's fan base, especially when prior to that 28 years, the team had won several Super Bowls.

Retro88

Reaction score
Lol, this poll won't do anything. Dak could ball out and win SB MVP and it won't change people's minds as it's become their identity now

mrmojo

Reaction score
Get him, Rockport! He's a hater...get him! Bad, bad mrmojo. lol
Haha I guess I am but at least I'm consistent.....everyone has their own opinions, and can ignore mine if they choose.....

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's almost like you need all the players on the team to play well.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Players can have good or bad games stat wise and the result can still be a loss or win.

For example, if a quarterback throws for 200 yards and 0 touchdowns and 0 interceptions, but his team won by 20 points, that was a good game by the quarterback.

If a quarterback throws for 5 touchdowns and 4 interceptions and his team loses, that was a bad game by the quarterback.

Of course fans are going to be driven by their emotions at times, especially when a team beats a team most predicted they would lose to or loses to a team everyone assumed they would defeat.

As I said though, fans have the right .. in fact, Cowboys fans more than probably any other team's fans have the right .. to change their mind as often as they like.

28 years of failed season after failed season will tend to do that to a team's fan base, especially when prior to that 28 years, the team had won several Super Bowls.
What?
Your comment has nothing to do with my comment.
It's like you didn't even read the 2nd paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.