CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He almost reeled me back in. I even voted yes last week but was never for an extension. He can’t run the playoff gauntlet and his ceiling has been met. He folds in the big games where he can’t out talent the weak ones. If you are happy with 10-12 wins a season then an early exit from the postseason…….Dak is your guy.

Lucy has pulled the ball away from me for one last time :angry:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.
Dak is great against bad and average teams.
Against good and great teams not so much.
Since you face good teams in the playoffs, we will never get very far.
Just the reality based on past results.

Status
Not open for further replies.