CZ POLL Are you happy with Mike McCarthy as the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Mike McCarthy as the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

As usual, this poll will be closed before the next game!

bewp7

Reaction score
no

i do not care how many regular season game they win

this team is undisciplened, soft, stupid, mentally weak and that is on the coach

they will lose again in the playoff because of these stuff and people will say keep mccarthy because they won 11, 12, 13 whatever game or it could be worse just bad stuff to talk urself out of something better

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

As usual, this poll will be closed before the next game!
I can't make a final decision until after the season.

nobody

Reaction score
Yes, on the verge for another 12 win season. And are in the playoffs for the 3rd consecutive year. Far more than any other coach has done in the past 28 years.
Given who his boss is, he's done really well and has been hamstrung by Jerry's way of doing things. I can't think of a coach that would do better in the current set up.

RS12

Reaction score
I voted no but I also realize a coach that could actually get the team over the hump will never be hired by this ownership.

Canadian

Reaction score
Run game needs improvement — maybe not right away but Hunter Leupke is probably their best all around running back speed is under rated when you break tackles and catch the ball. 96 yards verses Buffalo —-no rush really hurts Dak.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry's open-door policy to players that bypasses the coach. That undermines the coach. Holding camp in Oxnard every year and having the country club atmosphere. Not holding players accountable. How often do players get benched here?
Exactly how does that hamstring MM when he knew all that existed BEFORE he took the job?

Status
Not open for further replies.