CZ POLL Are you happy with Mike McCarthy as the Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Mike McCarthy as the Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This was a tough on for me because I do think MM is a good football coach. My issue with him is his style as a players coach doesn’t always work and the undisciplined play and mistakes always show up. Tough situation wish him well and appreciate what he tried to do here.

With said No I am not happy.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.
You should have a poll asking if we are happy with Jerry as GM.
Because he is the biggest part of this organization.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Let’s see who’s outcoached him this season

-Shanahan
-Mike McDaniel
-Lafleur
-Sirianni (pre collapse)
-McDermott
-Gannon (major red flag with this one)

Almost got outcoached by Pete Carroll, Dan Campbell, and Sean McVay.

He can’t hang with the big guys. If we want to win, that’s where success lies. He needs to go alongside Dak, Schottenheimer, and Quinn.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
36 wins out of this team in the last three regular seasons, nothing to sneeze at, so credit has to go to Mike for that but the offensive line, the defense, running game and penalties needs fixing

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I like Mike but he was hired for postseason success and has failed to deliver. It’s not all his fault but you can’t lose a home game like that and keep your job in his 4th season. With that said, the next HC(I don’t think he is gone) will achieve the same results. There will be no big name coach coming in under Jerry.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I had to vote no, but I do like him, but it just seems that he is to soft on his players, especially the QB.
And that softness translates into the games.
Our players make more dumb penalties than any other team on the planet.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I am sick of coddling and babying players. I'm sick of him and losing every big game. If they run it back with him I'm done.
I'm just messing with you brother I feel your pain it's just so miserable but so predictable it's like we fall into this horrible trap every year.
This year we were given a little hope the carrot was hung in front of us with a couple home games and I have to admit I got my hopes up a little like an idiot but I quickly came back to Earth realizing my original expectations were spot on

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I am satisfied with McCarthy at this point. I think it was the player's failure to execute that prevented the team from being successful on wildcard weekend. It starts with the defense letting the Packers score a TD on their first possession. Dan Quinn's defense caused us to play from behind the entire game. Once we got the ball, the o-line didn't protect Dak and our WRs except for Gallup, were in a funk. I don't blame Dak. This was the case for most of the contest. The players failed to execute.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You should have a poll asking if we are happy with Jerry as GM.
Because he is the biggest part of this organization.
I could create one for the Front Office Personnel staff as a group because Jerry, despite most of us disliking him as GM, has not made those decisions by himself for years.

At the very least it would include Jerry, Stephen and Will McClay as a group.

bewp7

Reaction score
no he is a doofus

idc how many time he can win 12 in the regular season

who cares he stinks iwant to see the cowboys win a super bowl not beat up the giants in week 1 and they will never ever win one with fatso mccarthy and dumb dak

Status
Not open for further replies.