Are you still a Garrett supporter?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm curious to get a read on how many fans still have faith that Jason Garrett is the right man for the job or how many fans are ready to move on?

Just your own opinion on what you would like to see happen going forward, and not what you expect Jerry Jones to do.

I'm interested to get a read on how opinions and overall confidence stands at this point.
mr Stasheroo--- personally i am so up and down on the guy...but overall i think he is mesmorized by the 90's cowboys and has done all he can

to return to that form..but NFL has changed since then and the good teams make necessary adjustments accordingly...but cowboys stay

rigid to their system..i think we have better players than our record suggests...meaning our schematic preparedness is lacking severely

because we seem unable to make adjustments on fly or mid-game as many other teams do...that is coaching pure and simple...so yes

OFF WITH HIS HEAD

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
mr Stasheroo--- personally i am so up and down on the guy...but overall i think he is mesmorized by the 90's cowboys and has done all he can

to return to that form..but NFL has changed since then and the good teams make necessary adjustments accordingly...but cowboys stay

rigid to their system..i think we have better players than our record suggests...meaning our schematic preparedness is lacking severely

because we seem unable to make adjustments on fly or mid-game as many other teams do...that is coaching pure and simple...so yes

OFF WITH HIS HEAD
And @GORICO is the fan of fans...
This guy knows loyalty.

Salute.

Corso

Reaction score
MR Corso--it did seem i went a bit over the top..lobbing off a guys head cannot be viewed any other way?
Who hasn't been guilty of that- online?
I'm an idiot more times than not on here. I appreciate my clan-mates here letting me hang around after some of the stupid things I say.
I blame @Idgit

Because... why not?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

OFF WITH HIS HEAD

Sounds like we're pretty much in agreement then.

Not the worst coach ever, but not a guy who can take a team to the promised land either.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm an idiot more times than not on here. I appreciate my clan-mates here letting me hang around after some of the stupid things I say.
I blame @Idgit

Because... why not?

Sure.

It's ultimately always his fault anyway.

He's like the Kevin Bacon of evil.

6a00d83452e46469e2012875ece662970c-600wi

;)

haleyrules

Reaction score
I blame @Idgit

Because... why not?
Clearly Idgit is a serious problem.

Corso

Reaction score
Idgit is one of my favourites. I would be shocked to learn he has benched anyone. He can't stand Garrett so he has that going for him.
Uhhh... @Idgit can't stand Garrett?
You sure 'bout 'tings?

I'm heading your way and I have prescription pills on me.

You'll be straight in no time.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I blame @Idgit

Because... why not?

Wait...I'm getting blamed for letting @Corso hang around now? Because I've been in favor of banning Corso for a long time and the other mods won't let me.