Areas of Expertise

TEK2000

Reaction score
Well.. looks like you all have it covered on the computer front.

I can help with most things electronic/electrical... anyone looking at installing a stereo system in their vehicle? I can probably help. :)

Oh... and video editting... I can probably help with most questions there.

DA FAN

Reaction score
This is a great group of knowledgeable techies.

Now tell me. How many are bilingual? LOL

rexrobinson

Reaction score
I was a Network Engineer for a major national ISP, I focused on internet security and wireless networking (specifically troubleshooting the hard stuff), now I own a software company developing a MMORPG.

If you need help with anything wireless I am your guy (I also spent 6 years in the Air Force fixing ground to air radio communications)

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
rexrobinson said:
I was a Network Engineer for a major national ISP, I focused on internet security and wireless networking (specifically troubleshooting the hard stuff), now I own a software company developing a MMORPG.

If you need help with anything wireless I am your guy (I also spent 6 years in the Air Force fixing ground to air radio communications)

Awesome, what is your MMORPG like? Is it already out or still in production.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
Awesome, what is your MMORPG like? Is it already out or still in production.

We actually started production in Feb. this year. I cannot release too much information about it as of yet, the competition is extremely stiff. What I can tell you is it will be a game that will be very similar to Morrowind in how you train and select skills but with our own unique version. Imagine being able to play a character wielding an axe and when your bored with that putting on a robe and playing a healer for a group.

Versatility without forcing players to restart a new character is one of our many gimmicks.

I will probably make an announcement here in the off topic zone for the closed beta that we belive will be in a year from now to get some potential testers.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
rexrobinson said:
We actually started production in Feb. this year. I cannot release too much information about it as of yet, the competition is extremely stiff. What I can tell you is it will be a game that will be very similar to Morrowind in how you train and select skills but with our own unique version. Imagine being able to play a character wielding an axe and when your bored with that putting on a robe and playing a healer for a group.

Versatility without forcing players to restart a new character is one of our many gimmicks.

I will probably make an announcement here in the off topic zone for the closed beta that we belive will be in a year from now to get some potential testers.

Great, count me in.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DocScholl said:
Any tips on how to be a admin at a Cowboy's forum ? :huh::laugh2:

Sell your soul to Reality and eat a whole bowl of CBZ's pea salad.....well come to think of it those are the same thing :D

DocScholl

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Sell your soul to Reality and eat a whole bowl of CBZ's pea salad.....well come to think of it those are the same thing :D

Good advice .......thanx bro . :)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
rexrobinson said:

thats such a good idea. i hated that about the elder scolls series that i couldn't just switch to a different "profession" of sorts.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
My first pc was a commodore 128, which they never made much software for so we had to boot it to commodore 64 mode. LOL

Windows, SQL, Exchange, ASP, Java, Cisco

Kind of a jack of all trades master of none. :)

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;842184 said:

:omg: Man I have a whole new respect for you admins now that I know about that. :D

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I'm going to College for a degree in Computer Science now :)

Rocky

Reaction score
My field is in small business operations management.

Now, I'm in need of a different type of expertise I hope some zoner possesses. I have an apparent plumbing problem. My bathroom sink is very slow to drain. For example, while brushing my teeth(leaving the water running) the sink quickly fills so that after about 1 minute I must turn the faucet off to prevent overflow. I have employed the usual suspects, drain-o, copycat products, and a "snake". All to no avail. The house is 18yrs old if that's pertinent. I hypothesize that I my have caused this over time by emptying my electric razor shavings down the drain. Just a guess though.

Is there a Plumber in the house?
Any suggestions you could offer that would allow me to address this myself would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Rocky;1352570 said:
My field is in small business operations management.

Now, I'm in need of a different type of expertise I hope some zoner possesses. I have an apparent plumbing problem. My bathroom sink is very slow to drain. For example, while brushing my teeth(leaving the water running) the sink quickly fills so that after about 1 minute I must turn the faucet off to prevent overflow. I have employed the usual suspects, drain-o, copycat products, and a "snake". All to no avail. The house is 18yrs old if that's pertinent. I hypothesize that I my have caused this over time by emptying my electric razor shavings down the drain. Just a guess though.

Is there a Plumber in the house?
Any suggestions you could offer that would allow me to address this myself would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

I'm no plumber, but I've found the foaming drain products to be much better than their liquid counterparts...

Rocky

Reaction score
trickblue;1352596 said:
I'm no plumber, but I've found the foaming drain products to be much better than their liquid counterparts...

That was quick, THANKS.. I give that a whirl before I call in a pro. They're very fond of their services if you know what I mean :)