Argument for drafting a RB in RD1

Derinyar

Reaction score
If we don't resign Murray we will be drafting a back in the top half of the draft. I'd be willing to bet on that, unless we do bring in a mid tier or better free agent. At this point you have to say do you trust Randle and Williams. Randle is a moron. Williams hasn't stayed healthy. If they resign Dunbar he has basically zero shot of being a work horse. Honestly, if they sign Murray I still think it wouldn't be unreasonable to draft a back somewhere in the 3rd or later, because Randle is a moron and neither Williams nor Murray have a perfectly clean injury history.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Randle is a moron. Randle is a moron

I got it the first time. But what part of him being a moron means he is a different RB than what we saw last year? If anything he proved he deserved a bigger workload.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I got it the first time. But what part of him being a moron means he is a different RB than what we saw last year? If anything he proved he deserved a bigger workload.

It possibly means we can't count on him. If he keeps doing stupid things, he's either going to end up suspended or cut.