Ashamed

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Mash said:
We all want the Boys to succeed.....we all root for them on Sunday.

This Henson thing is like any other player that has fans with him or against him. We seen the Battles here...the QC and Hutch...etc.

I didnt see anyone question posters about thier loyalty when Carter was let go and we wasted a low 2nd round draft pick.....In Carter case at least he played and at times...played well.....We had OL drafted higher who never seen the playing field.

Some players just get critized more then other because sides were chosen on discussions.....it has nothing to do about wanting to see the Dallas Cowboys fail.

We've wasted alot of draft picks and because the draft is a crapshoot....we will continue.

We all want this team to suceed.....but in forums like this.....we all have "agenda's"...or favorites.....players we like....players we dont.....

I would loved to have Henson succeed here......just like Carter or Hutch....the hardest thing to find in the NFL is a franchise QB....we've been spoiled by the likes of Staubach and Aikman......the search continues.....all we lost was a 2nd and 3rd round picks and a little money.

Yes we wasted some valuable time to see if these guys could pan out....but thats the life of the NFL.....

The big picture is....this team is a very good young team and its going to be fun watching them.....because come Sunday....it doesnt really matter who is our starting QB....or who was drafted where.... we will all cheer for that "star" on the helmet regardless who is inside it.

:clap2: :clap:

Great post Mash. That is probably the best one on this thread. Too many people get caught up in the "you must not support the Cowboys because you don't like this player." That's BS. The ones who are crying foul with the Henson saga are probably the ones who don't like TO on the team.

Good point about the draft being a crap shoot. Just ask Shante Carver, Sherman Williams, Kavika Pittman, David LaFleur, Dwayne Goodrich, Kevin Brooks and others taken in Rounds 1 or 2 who didn't pan out. Were they wasted picks? Looking back, probably. Was anyone sad they were let go from the team? I doubt it.

This Henson thing is causing more dissension among fans than TO.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
I have to say I am really ashamed of some of the posters here today. So many people running around wanting to thump their chests that they "called it" Not even realizing they were rooting for and now celebrating something that was not good for the Cowboys.

Today is not a "good" day, and its not because of henson, its because the Cowboys lost. they lost a 3rd round pick, they lost cap room, and most important they lost 3 years of time. Had we not given a 3rd for Henson would we have used that third for Schaub in 2004 the same year we aqquired Henson? 2005 anyone we might have taken?

So many people want to put down people who liked Henson. I find it pathetic that people will put down the guys who are cheering FOR the Cowboys success. All the while they are cheering for Cowboys moves to fail.

Its a sad day on this board and it has nothing to do with henson

truth!

i think we all should have been rooting for henson.

that said...we have what looks to be two capable qb's, so it's tough to be too upset.

but i agree.....we wasted a lot of things on this move.

JVita17

Benched
Reaction score
henson was a waste why is there 12 pages about a trash football player? hes done, hes no longer a cowboys goto the free agent threads if u want to talk about henson

:lombardi: