Ashamed

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
It was a valid point.

Stating that I can't see why I am debating with someone over a prediction that has come to fruition. There is no gray area as there may have been 24 hours ago. It's a white/black issue. Yet someone is still attempting to defend their position.
There is nothing to debate here.

what position am I defending?!! and you're right, there is no debate, just you thumping your chest, a debate would be a point, then a counterpoint, not, my point, and you, "I was right, you're wrong", "I'm right", "I'm right", "for the 1st time in my life, I'm RIGHT! yeah, look at me!!"

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
THANK YOU! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Qwickdraw's over inflation of self-worth is wearing mighty thing
A feeling that is often shared among simple minded individuals.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
It was a valid point.

Stating that I can't see why I am debating with someone over a prediction that has come to fruition. There is no gray area as there may have been 24 hours ago. It's a white/black issue. Yet someone is still attempting to defend their position.
There is nothing to debate here.

There is a difference between demonstrating youre correct and acting like a toolbag. Im reading this thread and I dont even know what youre point is all I see is: 'Im always right and youre always wrong."

Thats why I said argue the points. If you were right on a prediction kudos brah but thats not what youre doing.

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
So then you agree that I did not say cutting Henson made this a sad day.

As for other Henson fans and how they acted. It is not up to me to defend them so i wont. I was speaking on what I felt nothing more
If YOU felt sad today over the Dallas Cowboys - I suggest you seek help and I mean that in all sincerity.
I felt sad when Drew Bledsoe threw that pick in Seattle! - NO check that I felt rage! and anger! then sad the next day at work!
You don't get sad over who gets cut etc! Pick your battles with the Sad Monster...!

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw- [qwik draw], n. 1. All knowing. All powerful. Supreme. 2. Best poster on Cowboyszone.com. 3. Owner of summerisfunner.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
If YOU felt sad today over the Dallas Cowboys - I suggest you seek help and I mean that in all sincerity.

I think we all need help since we've created a 10-page thread, talking mainly about someone no longer on the team :lmao2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Qwickdraw- [qwik draw], n. 1. All knowing. All powerful. Supreme. 2. Best poster on Cowboyszone.com. 3. Owner of summerisfunner.

I rest my case

overblown, sense of worth

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
I felt sad when Drew Bledsoe threw that pick in Seattle! - NO check that I felt rage! and anger! then sad the next day at work!
You don't get sad over who gets cut etc! Pick your battles with the Sad Monster...!

Again I suggest reading the first post in the thread again. This time try to comprehend it.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

KK that was funny.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:
There is a difference between demonstrating youre correct and acting like a toolbag. Im reading this thread and I dont even know what youre point is all I see is: 'Im always right and youre always wrong."

Thats why I said argue the points. If you were right on a prediction kudos brah but thats not what youre doing.
Hey brah, I don't recall the part where you had anything to do with this debate. "I'm right" is really the only point you need to know.

Put that in your toolbag.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Hey brah, I don't recall the part where you had anything to do with this debate. "I'm right" is really the only point you need to know.

Put that in your toolbag.

I was right that we wouldn't sign Dwight Smith

that he would sign w/ Minnesota

YEAH! LOOK AT ME!!

2-1, I win!

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
oh, and I said we wouldn't release Keith Davis

that's 3-1

wow, aren't I annoying now?
Actually, if you said those things and I disputed them my response would be... I was wrong, good call.

Odds are though, if/when you made those predictions, I didn't feel the need to shoot them down as though they were ridiculous to make myself feel more significant.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
guys, look, LOOK! I predicted that we wouldn't sign Dwight Smith, all your opinions are invalid! yeah! yeah! YEAH!!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Actually, if you said those things and I disputed them my response would be... I was wrong, good call.

Odds are though, when you made those predictions, I didn't feel the need to shoot them down as though they were ridiculous to make myself feel more significant.

wait, I thought I never a valid opinion of my own? and more right predictions means I'm owning YOU in that department, how you like me now? gold teeth when I smile, try to take me out da ghetto, but I'm still BUCK WILD!! yeah, yeah, look at me, yeah!! supreme, over-confident prediction, making man! yeah, look, look at me