Ashamed

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Hey brah, I don't recall the part where you had anything to do with this debate. "I'm right" is really the only point you need to know.

Put that in your toolbag.

Thanks there snapon ill keep that in mind.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ok Qwick, now that we've established that you've gotten precisely UNO predictions right, what else you got?

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
ok Qwick, now that we've established that you've gotten precisely UNO predictions right, what else you got?
Maybe you should just start reading my posts, daily.

I'll let you borrow my spot-on predictions since you have no worthy ones of your own.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Maybe you should just start reading my posts, daily.

I'll let you borrow my spot-on predictions since you have no worthy ones of your own.

list them all, annoying prediction boy, right here, right now

and I'd think predictions about starters, as opposed to scrub 3rd-stringers, is worthy

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Here you go, annoying-disagree-not-man-enough-to-admit-when-I'm-wrong-boy.

Mike Williams = bust
Drafting Carpenter
Parcells not retiring
Justice lasting to 2nd round
K. Davis lying

These are just some recent ones that I recall catching alot of flack about.

Your computer doesn't have the ability to load all of my correct predictions.

Oh look, 6-3. :eek:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Here you go, annoying-disagree-not-man-enough-to-admit-when-I'm-wrong-boy.

Mike Williams = bust

uh, don't you have to wait 3 years 1st? null and void, and in that same draft I had Ware going to us 2 weeks before the draft

Qwickdrunk said:
Drafting Carpenter

I did too, as did alot of people

Qwickdraw said:
Parcells not retiring

when was that an issue? and me too, along w/ most everyone on here

Qwickdrunk said:
Justice lasting to 2nd round

I'll give you that

Qwickdraw said:
K. Davis lying about where he was

I'll give you that one too, although it was everyone and their mother too

3-3, good job

but my point is to show you how annoying it is for someone to constantly bump their chust, although this is having the adverse effect, as it only encourages you, but more power to you

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
oh, and I put out Manny Lawson's name on here, and in a couple of my mocks, along with Marcus McNeil, I had the OT we were targeting, Daryn COlledge, in the 2nd round in a couple of my mock drafts

thanks to you, I can get revisit alot of my predictions, thanks

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Apparently, you require everything to be spelled out entirely for you.

You will never see me "chest-thump" over a correct prediction, unwarranted.

You will, however, be the first to hear about it if you felt the need to ridicule my prediction upon it's reveal. Disagreeing with it is fine. But many here go the extra mile to belittle the idea and the poster behind it as though it/he is idiotic.

I don't make "I told you so" threads directed aimlessly at the masses for my own ego's sake.
I do make them intentionally targeted at those who were more than willing to attempt to be high and mighty themself with their objections when the prediction was made.

I don't strike first on anyone nor do I feel the need to. But once someone invites it, I believe they should be called out for it and accept a reciprocated response to their antagonistic statements.

My proclamation is not "I was right, you were wrong." It is an "I was right, you attempted to attack my character or idea, and you were wrong."

Your prediction tally is pointless as I am only debating over predictions that received an unneccessary response at the time of their inception and a lack of accountablity at the time of their fruition.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Apparently, you require everything to be spelled out entirely for you.

You will never see me "chest-thump" over a correct prediction, unwarranted.

You will, however, be the first to hear about it if you felt the need to ridicule my prediction upon it's reveal. Disagreeing with it is fine. But many here go the extra mile to belittle the idea and the poster behind it as though it/he is idiotic.

I don't make "I told you so" threads directed aimlessly at the masses.
I do make them intentionally targeted at those who were more than willing to attempt to be high and mighty themself when the prediction was made.

I don't strike first on anyone nor do I feel the need to. But once someone invites it, I believe they should be called out for it and accept a reciprocated response to their antagonistic statement.

My proclamation is not an "I was right, you were wrong." It is an "I was right, you attempted to attack my character or idea, and you were wrong."

Your prediction tally is pointless as I am only debating over predictions that received an unneccessary response at the time of their inception and a lack of accountablity at the time of their fruition.

This is my final post on the topic.

that's all fine and dandy, but did you really have to make a case for martydom? that was my only issue w/ you, I'm sorry, but there will be differences of opinion, and I don't ever remember attacking your character, and I don't go out of my way to differ w/ you, or anyone else, I just respond to all the posts, and I read whole threads and choose a reply that suits my fancy, or at least try to, so if you were the last post, more than likely I will respond, not because I'm singling you out, or attacking your character, but because it's an open forum, and as is the case, sometimes I will have a difference of opinion, I'm brash, yes, I know, but it's nothing personal, so you don't have to go on anymore vendettas

but you have to admit, you like interjecting that you "called it", and hell, I was caught in a firestorm when I said we wouldn't sign Dwight Smith, but you don't see me singling out those who were up against me, and thump my chest, and say I told you so, I think it happened once in the form of a joke though

but if it's your last post on the subject, I'll retire, as it has gotten way past anything useful, and the thread will probably be closed anyways lol idk, word of advice: don't take yourself so seriously on here, you have your opinion on things, fine, just don't be expecting everyone to agree with it, and really? is making a right prediction showing much greater foresight than anyone else? I don't think it is, but that's just me

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
I have to say I am really ashamed of some of the posters here today. So many people running around wanting to thump their chests that they "called it" Not even realizing they were rooting for and now celebrating something that was not good for the Cowboys.

Today is not a "good" day, and its not because of henson, its because the Cowboys lost. they lost a 3rd round pick, they lost cap room, and most important they lost 3 years of time. Had we not given a 3rd for Henson would we have used that third for Schaub in 2004 the same year we aqquired Henson? 2005 anyone we might have taken?

So many people want to put down people who liked Henson. I find it pathetic that people will put down the guys who are cheering FOR the Cowboys success. All the while they are cheering for Cowboys moves to fail.

Its a sad day on this board and it has nothing to do with henson

I agree with you.......it was sad for me to hear this news......but, Henson did not pan out......I believe we did the right thing by cutting our loses.....and it looks like BP was not going to give him a chance.

ROMO is our guy and honestly, I like the way ROMO plays better.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
I have to say I am really ashamed of some of the posters here today. So many people running around wanting to thump their chests that they "called it" Not even realizing they were rooting for and now celebrating something that was not good for the Cowboys.

Today is not a "good" day, and its not because of henson, its because the Cowboys lost. they lost a 3rd round pick, they lost cap room, and most important they lost 3 years of time. Had we not given a 3rd for Henson would we have used that third for Schaub in 2004 the same year we aqquired Henson? 2005 anyone we might have taken?

So many people want to put down people who liked Henson. I find it pathetic that people will put down the guys who are cheering FOR the Cowboys success. All the while they are cheering for Cowboys moves to fail.

Its a sad day on this board and it has nothing to do with henson
:hammer:

Mash

Reaction score
We all want the Boys to succeed.....we all root for them on Sunday.

This Henson thing is like any other player that has fans with him or against him. We seen the Battles here...the QC and Hutch...etc.

I didnt see anyone question posters about thier loyalty when Carter was let go and we wasted a low 2nd round draft pick.....In Carter case at least he played and at times...played well.....We had OL drafted higher who never seen the playing field.

Some players just get critized more then other because sides were chosen on discussions.....it has nothing to do about wanting to see the Dallas Cowboys fail.

We've wasted alot of draft picks and because the draft is a crapshoot....we will continue.

We all want this team to suceed.....but in forums like this.....we all have "agenda's"...or favorites.....players we like....players we dont.....

I would loved to have Henson succeed here......just like Carter or Hutch....the hardest thing to find in the NFL is a franchise QB....we've been spoiled by the likes of Staubach and Aikman......the search continues.....all we lost was a 2nd and 3rd round picks and a little money.

Yes we wasted some valuable time to see if these guys could pan out....but thats the life of the NFL.....

The big picture is....this team is a very good young team and its going to be fun watching them.....because come Sunday....it doesnt really matter who is our starting QB....or who was drafted where.... we will all cheer for that "star" on the helmet regardless who is inside it.

mmohican29

Reaction score
True we "lost" all that... but hey we gained a roster spot lol.... look he's gone... he's a decent guy and who knows he may end up a decent QB for some team. I wish him well but it's not like he was an impact guy in his stay with the 'Boys. He's more or less dead weight... so let's get back to business and root for the guys on the team and roll forward.

LOL ...Everytime I see a pro-Henson post, I picture Bobby Bowden craning his neck after one of his fg kickers' misses against the U of Miami... did he make it? No Bobby.... it's over (hand on shoulder).