At the moment Dallas would pick 4th

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Oh man, people who are comfortable picking Goff with a top 5 pick, you guys are insane. The guy flat out sucks. Has anyone even watched him? I'm actually surprised so many here are down for that. I can't comment on Lynch because I literally haven't seen him play a snap, but this is a atrocious year for a qb needy team. Connor Cook imo is the best of the bunch, and even he looks like a game manager at the next level, give him a top 5 defense and top running game you'll be fine. Would rather go Jalen Ramsey or Joey Bosa first then Carson Wentz second.

Lynch is the real deal....:flagwave:

I want to see him in a more pro set offense. Seems like everyone is running this stupid pistol offense anymore.:banghead:

@ this point...I'd like the thank Chip Kelly and Colin Kaepernick for getting all the other QBs killed in the league. Jerks:mad:

Hopefully the rest of the league will figure out....you need a QB that can run in order for it to work. The day I see Tom Brady start running out of the pistol...I quit watching football.:popcorn:

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Tonight shows why I'm a big fan of QBs sitting for a few years. Aaron, Tony and now Brock are all guys who sat for 3 years before taking over. You can ruin a QB by throwing him in too early. We're never gonna get a better chance to draft our next franchise QB than this year. I hope Romo does play another 3 years. That'll mean our next QB will be ready when he takes over.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
IF this team ends up with a top 5 pick does anyone really believe they go QB at that spot? As much as I want to see the heir apparent drafted I just don't see this team pulling the trigger on a QB. RB, CB, LB.....yes QB no.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Gotta root for Cleveland, San Diego & Tennessee. This puts a new twist on the season.
Cleveland schedule looks like they can win one more.
San Diego schedule looks like they can win at least 2 more.
Tennessee schedule looks like they can pull out 2 more at best.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Goff is the only other QB I see in the top half of the first round. Personally, am not a big fan of Lynch--but there's no doubt he fits the NFL prototype so he'll go 1

I am concerned about Goff's frame--I get a Pennington vibe from him, though his arm is much better. But the smarts and talent are there

In the end, I don't think it'll matter. I don't think we're the worst in the league and we'll probably manage one or two more wins. I think #4 or #5 is where we'll be--and Jerry is going to give Romo another shot. LIkely, they'll be minimal changes in the offseason and we'll go hard after the top rated CB or DE with the first rounder. Jerry will want an instant contributor because he believes we're still close--just had some bad luck this year (insert eyeroll here). They might trade back up into the first for the second tier QBs to satisfy the fans and waste a pick on a career backup

It'll be like last year with RB. We'll all debate which RB is best, only to have the team completely avoid the position because of arrogance and then have that decision completely ruin the following season

If I can get a healthy Pennington with a better arm...I am for that all day.

I don't know if Goff is that guy though.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Cleveland schedule looks like they can win one more.
San Diego schedule looks like they can win at least 2 more.
Tennessee schedule looks like they can pull out 2 more at best.

Yep. I also should have added San Fran & (sound of gagging) the Eagles.