Atl. at Phil game thread,who wins?

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Makes me sick to my stomach that Philly has made it to the NFCCG without their franchise QB while we haven’t been to one in over 20 years.

kevm3

Reaction score
Honestly, I think Philly gets to the superbowl this year unless they are playing the saints. If the Vikings beat the saints, then I think Philly could beat minnesota. Minnesota has a better defense, but I think that Philly offense is a lot better than Minnesota's, and Philly's defense will limit Keenum while Foles ekes out a few points, which will be enough to beat the Vikings.

zerofill

Reaction score
Honestly, I think Philly gets to the superbowl this year unless they are playing the saints. If the Vikings beat the saints, then I think Philly could beat minnesota. Minnesota has a better defense, but I think that Philly offense is a lot better than Minnesota's, and Philly's defense will limit Keenum while Foles ekes out a few points, which will be enough to beat the Vikings.

I think the Vikings defense will have Foles in tears if it goes that way.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
It all has to do with the coaching and the front offices. Good coaches and front offices know how to build rosters with depth. Jerry will always limited the Cowboys because he refuses to change his ways.
It all has to do with the coaching and the front offices. Good coaches and front offices know how to build rosters with depth. Jerry will always limited the Cowboys because he refuses to change his ways.
the only chance we have is for jerry to get desperate and hire another real coach like Parcells where jerry has to restrain himself and let a football man handle the football team.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Saints are banged up, I highly doubt they'll survive tomorrow and I hope they don't because Philly will embarrass them. I think Philly will beat the Vikings too but at least Minnesota has a great defense and Pat Shurmur knows the Eagles system very well

Zordon

Reaction score
Pederson just completed 'the process" in a 1/4th of the time. All without a QB, lt, and best lb

Meanwhile we had a perfectly healthy team last year going against the Packers mash unit without Jordy Nelson and that wasn't enough.

It's depressing being a cowboys fan these days.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It was 20 something degrees with wind gusts of 30 miles an hour. Every time Atlanta tried to go deep the ball was knocked down and should have been intercepted. The beginning of the game Philly damn near was intercepted when Foles ball was blown down. It was an elements game and Atlanta didn't adjust.
Sorry, don't buy that. You still take shots. Not all the time, but enough to make them break out of their shell coverage.

glimmerman

Reaction score
These 2 teams were built to beat each other in the division. If it was us and they played with the backup we win. The turnovers would have killed them against us. If we played and wentz was playing this year it would have been close but they would have won.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Well just have the dumb logic a certain member on here has. They have not won it all so no worries. We still have those trophies 2 decades ago! We can laugh in their face!

Not. This is their 6th NFC title game appearance now since 2001. We have won a total of 2 measly wild card games in that time.
Exactly. Again, Embarrassing.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I hope the Philthydelphia Shegals make it to the Super Bowl to face.............................The Jacksonville Jaguars............................

And Blake Bortles throws 4 td's and Nick Foles is picked 5 times...............................

D1G

Reaction score
if it hurts Jerry to see the eagles win the super bowl. I say GO EAGLES!!!! They showed what a well coached team can do when adversity hits. The eagles won because of the coaching, Cowboys win in spite of it. (On even numbered years)