ATT is trash...

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
AT&T makes it VERY clear when you upgrade or enter into a new contract with them that you have FOURTEEN DAYS upon receipt of the phone to return it, with a 10% restock fee. You have no one to blame but yourself for not listening or not reading the contract before signing off on it.

I just upgraded my iphone 4 to a Sammy Galaxy Note 2 last Friday on AT&T, so all this is fresh in my head.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;4907269 said:
Hmm, interesting. Most people I've spoken to say the opposite, that Tmobile is in fine in cities but spotty outside.

Can you ATT people expound on what you don't like? Was almost thinking of switching to them just because I want a Lumia 920.

I do not always get 4G out in the sticks with Tmobile sometimes 2g depends on where I am at heck sometime all i need is voice and got zero with Verizon.

Case in point we make trips to Bandera, Texas and likely go back again in the next year. Even at the high points I got nothing with my verizon zero nothing until I was 5 miles outside of Bandera the next day before I got any type of reception.

My parents house was hit or miss on my signal which is alright at their house I just use Wifi. My tmobile at my parents I get steady 2g nothing spectacular but it works.

Sometimes it is all about location of the towers in where you are traveling too.