Attendance down 1000 a day in Oxnard

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Dude, you taking shots at California Cowboys fans is starting to piss me off. I'm as diehard as any Cowboys fan in Texas. And there's plenty on this site that are as well.

Half of this board is out of state (Texas).

Chill out with your gatekeeping on what a true Cowboys fan is. As if there aren't droves of bandwagon Boys fans in Texas, hoss
Cali fans are cool! Plus there are tons of cowboys fan all over the place. Washington DC is a big cowboys stronghold too. :thumbup:

vaturkey

Reaction score
Move it back to San Antonio. River Walk is a huge draw. Folks see camp, hit the river walk, eat Texas BBQ. I was there back in the Tuna's first year and there were fans everywhere. Ton's of hotels, Alamo. Geez Jerry, pack the bags and lets go.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Maybe a change to taking it back to Texas in the cool habitat of AT&T would work.

Section446

Reaction score
The popularity of the league is waning, there isn't much to be excited about with this team this year.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
You're upset because I rightly called out them so called fans in California for not showing up. I'm simply stating the obvious. Try to deflect or make an argument if you want, the bottom line is that California Cowboys fans are not showing up to fill out Cowboys training camp. It has never happened when held in Texas in the past 20+ years.

In the last 20 years training camp was in Texas exact 4 years down in San Antonio, 2003, 2007, 2009-2010 and the rest were in CA. Spectators are down this year but there's new teams in CA and a lot of the millennials don't go to training camps like the older diehard fans did because they're into instant gratification and they want to see actual games or scrimmages and don't want to sit and watch drills.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
No you don't. Nobody wants your false sympathy and nobody is asking for it. You've made it clear California Cowboys fans aren't real fans and you want camp moved back to Texas. You're as see through as a politician.

And what is wrong with wanting training camp back in Texas?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Dez is a superstar
people flock to see him in a down year for the same reason a player gets voted into the top 100 when they missed the season due to injury
same reason they are chasing him in airports

Bryant a SUPERSTAR? Not for a few years and if he is a superstar why is STILL unsigned and why is it the talking heads on TV think he's not still a #1 receiver?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
In the last 20 years training camp was in Texas exact 4 years down in San Antonio, 2003, 2007, 2009-2010 and the rest were in CA. Spectators are down this year but there's new teams in CA and a lot of the millennials don't go to training camps like the older diehard fans did because they're into instant gratification and they want to see actual games or scrimmages and don't want to sit and watch drills.
they had video games and millennials last year too