Attendance down 1000 a day in Oxnard

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I’d say there isn’t much “star power” so to speak on the roster and that could be why the attendance was down.

Also I’d like to point out it’s been a very hot summer this year, and it could’ve also had an impact on attendance. This is the 2nd year I haven’t gone. I have my reason as I’m not sure we are set at the QB and other skill positions which usually brings in the crowds IMO. It’s very strange I feel meh about this team outside of Zeke and the defense. Maybe some share that feeling and didn’t feel like taking days off of work. Who knows. I have no proof or data to back that up just expressing my thought process.

But it’s been an exceptionally hot summer this year, I don’t remember it being this hot the last couple of years.

So what qb do we have to bring in to be set at QB? Just curious if Dak isn't the one in your eyes.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
don't forget the "merchandise truck" when you out there.. and the parking is cheap.. lol........I'd start selling their sweaty towels after practice.. You too can have some of Dak's sweat and the defense and offensive player. Hurry while we still have some sweat.. Sad but some "fans" would buy that crap.

"Bro check out the towel! That's Zeke's sweat!"

DiResta

Reaction score
lack of star power, they were talking at the beginning of camp Dez pulled huge crowds and would play to them
thats one reason
Zeke is one of the few players with that kind of draw and his season last year didnt help
let some of the young guys earn their way to the top and it will change. i think i read Dallas has the youngest team in the league now

of course not playing championships hurts too

winning fixes everything

bsbellomy

Reaction score
lack of star power, they were talking at the beginning of camp Dez pulled huge crowds and would play to them
thats one reason
Zeke is one of the few players with that kind of draw and his season last year didnt help
let some of the young guys earn their way to the top and it will change. i think i read Dallas has the youngest team in the league now

of course not playing championships hurts too

winning fixes everything

In that case I'm not sure how anything gets fixed this year.