Attending Dallas at Philly Game

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Take some Kevlar with you and watch out for IEDs in the parking lot on the walk the the stadium. GL. GOD SPEED!

I've actually been to a game at the Linc and sat 3 rows down from Stevie Wonder. Yes. Stevie Wonder..lol.
That's HILARIOUS:lmao2:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hey Zoners,

I'll be attending the game this Sunday night. This trip is our annual NFL Stadium tour with my friends. First time in Philadelphia. Any cool food/bar recommendations from people that know the city well?

Much appreciated.
Eat in Pittsburgh. It won't be as good but you will survive the experience, Cap'n.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It’s so nice to share ideas with teenagers, but “war zone fear mongering”? Now who’s exaggerating? We were merely suggesting taking precautions and being smart when traveling to the stadium of a team known to have jealousy/rage issues. Sure it happens everywhere, but we were talking Philly, not everywhere else. The number of documented events/episodes is daunting. That’s factual, not exaggerations. Another fact: teenagers are prone to exaggerate and create drama.

I’m really not feeling desperate to be right. I’m just not intimidated by children.
You can use this basic info at any stadium so spare me. You're definitely feeling desperate to be right and of course over the Internet you're not intimidated by "children". Nobody is so that not impressive but you're afraid of the maybe Linc bogey man so if I was you I wouldn't be posting all this lack of intimidation talk. I'm not worried about any violence at a game but some people live in fear and I can't relate old man.

ESisback

Reaction score
You can use this basic info at any stadium so spare me. You're definitely feeling desperate to be right and of course over the Internet you're not intimidated by "children". Nobody is so that not impressive but you're afraid of the maybe Linc bogey man so if I was you I wouldn't be posting all this lack of intimidation talk. I'm not worried about any violence at a game but some people live in fear and I can't relate old man.

You kids are so brave! Statistics show that American kids are #1 in confidence! They’re middle of the pack in reading, writing, arithmetic and science, but don’t mention it, because they get mad!☝

madcow74

Reaction score
....if you happen to see Mcnabb, tell him Dak could use some pointers.. ;)

mcnabb is a ****** bag who didnt win a super bowl. what pointers can he give? how to be mediocre and hated for a decade?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You kids are so brave! Statistics show that American kids are #1 in confidence! They’re middle of the pack in reading, writing, arithmetic and science, but don’t mention it, because they get mad!☝
Happy game day old man

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Night games are a little different.... a lot more time to hit the sauce

If you are with your boys there are no worries but a lot of trash talking

If you are with your kids or girlfriends I would suggest laying low.... it is not worth the hassle
I'm not saying it don't happen just not like some think on here. I've been with both groups and it's been just trash talk but ymmv.

ESisback

Reaction score
Night games are a little different.... a lot more time to hit the sauce

If you are with your boys there are no worries but a lot of trash talking

If you are with your kids or girlfriends I would suggest laying low.... it is not worth the hassle

Good advice! It happens everywhere, especially when it involves Dallas, but it’s best to be prudent in places like Washington, NY, Pittsburgh, and yes, Philadelphia. Since they’re our next opponent, and they’re the only team that traditionally has an organized “Dallas Week” twice every year, going in with just your wife or girlfriend decked out in Cowboy gear seems to be inviting unwanted attention. No, they probably won’t be lobbing grenades or laying down cover fire, but why increase the possibility of negativity when you’re only there to have fun?

Falco78

Reaction score
It's not that bad and it is great to be able to torment their fans. You hear a lot of crap and you just keep yelling "What are those number things on that score board?" when you're ahead. I went to the game years back when Roy Williams pick 6ed McFlabb in the final moments of the game to seal that victory and man it felt great to torment those idiots. I worked their for 4 years and would regularly wear my Cowboys gear just to tick people off.