Attending Dallas at Philly Game

ESisback

Reaction score
No stuff I will do what I want and y'all can do the same. Who ever tried to stop y'all from doing so? I said my pov just like others said theirs. Getting emotional is maybe an over exaggeration but when you (general you) start adding things that wasn't said and or asking questions that we both know are please worthy it feels more emotional than us having a back and forth based on disagreements. Only person that is grassing at straws is a person asking questions and making statements that the other person never said.

Grassing at straws??

ESisback

Reaction score
No stuff I will do what I want and y'all can do the same. Who ever tried to stop y'all from doing so? I said my pov just like others said theirs. Getting emotional is maybe an over exaggeration but when you (general you) start adding things that wasn't said and or asking questions that we both know are please worthy it feels more emotional than us having a back and forth based on disagreements. Only person that is grassing at straws is a person asking questions and making statements that the other person never said.

Making stuff up?!? Did you or did you not say “most of y’all are fear mongering and stereotyping to shape your views”? Did you or did you not infer that we are living in fear several different ways? That is NOT “making stuff up”. Once again, believe what you want. Run through the Linc naked with “Cowboys Rule” tattooed on your butt. Nobody cares, and you’re influencing NO ONE.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Hey Zoners,

I'll be attending the game this Sunday night. This trip is our annual NFL Stadium tour with my friends. First time in Philadelphia. Any cool food/bar recommendations from people that know the city well?

Much appreciated.
My wife is from south philly we love chickie and petes. but don't go in there with cowboys gear on.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Making stuff up?!? Did you or did you not say “most of y’all are fear mongering and stereotyping to shape your views”? Did you or did you not infer that we are living in fear several different ways? That is NOT “making stuff up”. Once again, believe what you want. Run through the Linc naked with “Cowboys Rule” tattooed on your butt. Nobody cares, and you’re influencing NO ONE.
Why don't you stick you butt out in a bikini and pose on ig? You're attention seeking right now for no reason. I've been said do what you want but your insecurity has you making post after post posting the same stuff. Smh

ESisback

Reaction score
Why don't you stick you butt out in a bikini and pose on ig? You're attention seeking right now for no reason. I've been said do what you want but your insecurity has you making post after post posting the same stuff. Smh

First off, you’re deflecting. You can’t answer the question. Because I ask questions you won’t or can’t answer, I’M the insecure one seeking attention?!? Really? Are you a comedian? Secondly, is English a second language?

Once again, Philly is a great town with lots of great people, but you still have to protect yourself. It’s already been proven they have plenty of hateful morons in their fan base.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
First off, you’re deflecting. You can’t answer the question. Because I ask questions you won’t or can’t answer, I’M the insecure one seeking attention?!? Really? Are you a comedian? Secondly, is English a second language?

Once again, Philly is a great town with lots of great people, but you still have to protect yourself. It’s already been proven they have plenty of hateful morons in their fan base.
I'm not deflecting anything just tired of going back and forth on a topic that neither one of us are changing our minds on. Its also pointless to answer questions you can answer for yourself. I'm whatever you want me to be to make yourself feel more superior. Is English a second language for you? I notice you 30k a year types love to use these tired insults.

Their are plenty of hateful morons in any fan base but again some of y'all are so bias y'all can't see clearly.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
It's not like it was back in the Vet days with Buddy Ryan. Lincoln Financial Field is a nicer atmosphere.

Philly is an awesome restaurant town, especially the places on and about Rittenhouse Square and Passayunk Ave.

Cheesesteaks: Forget Pat's and Geno's, overrated tourist food traps. Dalessandro's, Chink's (oops, had to change the name to Joe's Steak and Soda), and Tony Luke's are go to places for cheesesteaks.

QT

Reaction score
Wear a Cowboys 5 rings tshirt and argue 5 is better than 1. Then take Nick Foles or Wentz back with you.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

Sad part is it's the piney south jersey fans that are dispicible. The fans that actually live in philly aint bad. My in laws are huge eagles fans in west philly. And i go to the hood bars and I don't really get any crap from the locals.

Pants

Reaction score
I used to get Jim’s Steaks (cheesesteaks) every time I went to a Phillies game. My favorite by far in philly on south st

jimssouthstreet.com

ESisback

Reaction score
I'm not deflecting anything just tired of going back and forth on a topic that neither one of us are changing our minds on. Its also pointless to answer questions you can answer for yourself. I'm whatever you want me to be to make yourself feel more superior. Is English a second language for you? I notice you 30k a year types love to use these tired insults.

Their are plenty of hateful morons in any fan base but again some of y'all are so bias y'all can't see clearly.

30k a year types??

You seem to overlook the fact that I’ve said SEVERAL times...Philly has a lot going for it, and there are a lot of great people there. The ONLY thing I’ve been saying is Philly has more than enough morons, and the way the world is getting, a Dallas fan is smart to not take chances. That means “fear mongering” is totally off target.

aria

Reaction score
High street on Market is a nice little restaurant, great food but small ao you may need reservations

Khyber Pass Pub is a cool place to drop in for a beer or two, never tried the food; lots of locals

Monks Cafe is a nation wide well known beer pub if you’re a beer nerd; not in Old City though

Highly recommend checking out Reading Terminal Market, a couple miles from Old City but worth it; lots of places to eat, but food, etc all in one location. Terminis is awesome for Italian cookies/pastries

Seven Swords Tattoo; great shop, primarily traditional tattoos, not in Old City though.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
30k a year types??

You seem to overlook the fact that I’ve said SEVERAL times...Philly has a lot going for it, and there are a lot of great people there. The ONLY thing I’ve been saying is Philly has more than enough morons, an the way the world is getting, a Dallas fan is smart to not take chances. That means “fear mongering” is totally off target.
I heard you. I'm only talking about the sports fan aspect. Everything else you've said is reasonable. Every place has morons you just pay Phillys more mind is my point. When people highlight their bias of course folks will pay more attention. Its fights at every stadium every weekend and I'm sure its many involving fans of other teams. When you or others are making it like Philly has the patent on that I disagree. I'm not saying their isn't any idiots there I'm saying most are good people just like anywhere else. The media highlighting the few incidents of silly folks has made y'all more afraid than if you went to another stadium where the same thing might happen. Most haven't even been to a game themselves to speak on if its bad or not they let what they heard shape their view. Those are the people I'm mainly calling out. Its also a trait that leads to other behaviors and I'm sure you can figure some of them out.

I only mentioned the 30k because let's be honest you took a cheap shot at me first over English. I have no problems with you or others just disagree on this issue. End of the day you can still do what you want not like I care anymore than you care what I do.

ESisback

Reaction score
I heard you. I'm only talking about the sports fan aspect. Everything else you've said is reasonable. Every place has morons you just pay Phillys more mind is my point. When people highlight their bias of course folks will pay more attention. Its fights at every stadium every weekend and I'm sure its many involving fans of other teams. When you or others are making it like Philly has the patent on that I disagree. I'm not saying their isn't any idiots there I'm saying most are good people just like anywhere else. The media highlighting the few incidents of silly folks has made y'all more afraid than if you went to another stadium where the same thing might happen. Most haven't even been to a game themselves to speak on if its bad or not they let what they heard shape their view. Those are the people I'm mainly calling out. Its also a trait that leads to other behaviors and I'm sure you can figure some of them out.

I only mentioned the 30k because let's be honest you took a cheap shot at me first over English. I have no problems with you or others just disagree on this issue. End of the day you can still do what you want not like I care anymore than you care what I do.

But why 30k? What does that mean? As far as the cheap shot over English, apologies, but when I have trouble making sense of something because of punctuation, spelling or run on sentences, it’s hard for me to not say anything.