Attention Dak Haters: His Criticism is like Aaron Rodgers’

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
I am just a Regular Joe who used to comment about the Cowboys on ESPN and later on ESPN via FB.

Have you thought of the separation our WRs are getting as bait for DBs to jump the routes; since they are not afraid of getting beat deep?
So the receivers are getting separation only because other teams defensive backs are baiting Dak because the receivers can't go deep.... :laugh::lmao::lmao2::facepalm:that's beyond corny and proves this is nothing but trolling. No other rational explanation for this nonsensical BS. Someone please move this thread to the drama zone :thumbup:...

khiladi

Reaction score
In his defense, he is playing with a knee injury that would keep most players out for six weeks.

You means he’s as “injury prone” as Romo and they haven’t benched him yet for fear of being broken in half?

khiladi

Reaction score
This is probably the most outrageous Dak defending thread I’ve seen yet. I get what you’re saying. Romo got called out a lot and missed things, Rodgers does too. No one is perfect ...but as others have stated, they still threw for over 200 yards and put up points where as Dak is ‘leading’ the 30th ranked passing game in the league and not putting up points or even yards. Dak is also making a lot of inaccurate throws: more than the average.

With the threat of Zeke in the backfield. Can you imagine what Aaron Rodgers would do if defenses are playing him like they do Dak?

Legend

Reaction score
So the receivers are getting separation only because other teams defensive backs are baiting Dak because the receivers can't go deep.... :laugh::lmao::lmao2::facepalm:that's beyond corny and proves this is nothing but trolling. No other rational explanation for this nonsensical BS. Someone please move this thread to the drama zone :thumbup:...
Because DBs are not afraid of getting beat deep.

So they can be more aggressive jumping the routes to deflect, tip, or pick off the ball...

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
If you study for a math test and make a 58 on it, you get an "F". If I've never taken that class and walk in to take the same test, you might say "he's going to fail to because he's not even in the class" and guess what I might but it's a possibilty that I might pass. If I fail the worst grade I can get is an "F" which equals what you got but if I pass that means that the try was worth it, I have nothing to lose.

If you think we would be 2-3 with Rush as QB, then I can't help you. It is clear he is nothing. White likely no better.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Not really sure why there are so many people who feel that Dak stole something from Romo. The hatred for this kid is beyond irrational.

birdwells1

Reaction score
If you think we would be 2-3 with Rush as QB, then I can't help you. It is clear he is nothing. White likely no better.

Are we bragging on 2-3 now? Really because that's failing. Throw all the backups under the bus to prop up Dak and every week he goes out and make his supporters look stupid.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I wonder what the over under will be at the stadium this Sunday for the amount of Banners posted in the stands pleading for Romo to come back

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Are we bragging on 2-3 now? Really because that's failing. Throw all the backups under the bus to prop up Dak and every week he goes out and make his supporters look stupid.

He must think it was Dak who won the game against the Lions for us and not Zeke and his 250 yards from scrimmage in the game. Rush or White would have won that game the way Zeke played that day. It's not really that hard to hand the ball off and throw a couple of screen passes to Zeke

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
For the Dak haters and individuals who want the Cowboys to change QBs...

Even the great Aaron Rodgers is getting called out for:

-poor mechanics
-not seeing the field
-bad reads
-missing open targets
-sailing passes over open targets
-holding ball way too long
-turnovers... fumbles at the worst times

There is no perfect QB... Instead build a complete team with minimal weaknesses.

See below for a sample of criticism Aaron Rodgers is facing.

Missed another wide open target for TD. The Packers missed the FG.

Missed 3 wide open targets. Instead checked down to target with no chance to make a play.

Throws pass too high for a 6’7” TE

Greg Jennings calling out Aaron Rodgers

For missing open targets

“A big factor for this issue could be a lack of trust from Rodgers. Whether it’s from not trusting his wide receivers because of limited practice time or it is because he doesn’t trust what he is seeing in McCarthy’s play calling scheme, it is an area that needs to improve.”

For sailing passes and not setting his feet

“Given Rodgers’ school yard style of play at times, he doesn’t always set his feet as he throws and will throw the ball from awkward arm angles. Both of these characteristics will diminish any quarterback’s accuracy, including Aaron Rodgers.

Against the Lions this past Sunday, Rodgers had a clean pocket to throw from and had plenty of space to step forward into the throw. Despite this, he never set his feet and proceeded to overthrow his six-foot-seven tight end Jimmy Graham, for what should have been an easy touchdown pass.”

Rodgers going off-script

“What makes Aaron Rodgers so special is his ability to create when a play is broken down. This often leads to Rodgers making some sort of spectacular play. While this is a key part to his game and has given the Packers a lot of success, it is Rodgers’ weakness as well.

It is not uncommon for Rodgers to pass up an easy completion to an open receiver because he doesn’t like what he sees or because he thinks there is a bigger play potentially developing down the field.”

A fan’s comment

“Article is correct. Rodgers is not seeing the field at all and his reads. He's holding the ball way too long. Dump it or have a safety valve, not all receivers in one spot down the fiels; live for another play and NO FUMBLES for christ sake. Rodgers deserves as much blame as do the others on the same capers, I mean pertine defense! High drafts on defense, no pass rush again this year, and wide open, OPEN receivers. Why do our receivers struggle to get separation when no names from other teams do? Simple: MM non schemes”.

BAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

I would rather be 2-3 than 0-5, 2-3 might be bad, but with Rush, we are 0-16

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Before next season, get Dak a #1 WR, # 2 WR, and TE... tweak the OL, and get the D above average safeties, another LB, and ST a return threat.

Also, get Dak a proven QB coach to help consistently improve his QB IQ.

If Dak and the Cowboys tremendously improve next season like that should... pay him $12M-$15M a year to drive the bus.
before next season get rid of Dak, get a #1 WR, #2 WR, TE and tweak OL......any QB can play behind that type of talent..... so we don't need Dak to screw it up....I can probably get 200 yards with that type of talent and team.....give me a break...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I am showing you... even though AR has great stats... the Packers’ fans are heavily criticizing him for the Packers loss to the Lions.

They are picking apart key plays just like the Cowboys fans are doing with Dak.

#1 I am pointing out that there is no elite QB who is perfect and will make perfect reads, perfect throws, all the time.

#2 An elite QB does not guarantee success. That QB still needs help.
they are picking apart a few plays.....

we are picking apart almost every play...because its that bad on every play...even the ones he completes a pass,

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
A lot of Aikman haters stated that Aikman should not get into the HOF due to his regular season passing stats.

A lot of Tony Romo fans are stating he should get into the HOF due to his regular season passing stats.

I have seen both the Aikman and Romo days.

Likewise, if the Cowboys can strengthen the D and offense... they can contend for championships with Dak or another QB without elite passing stats.

Swap Dak with AR right now and the Cowboys will still suck.
I seriously doubt if we put Aarron Rodgers on the cowboys that we wouldn't be 4-1. you have to be smoking something strong to think what you just said...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The Cowboys have not lost by 30 points yet. They could have won last week as well.

Why was AR passing so much when the Lions Run D is atrocious?

If it is because of their RB or OL... maybe AR should have taken less $ so the Lions can get better ones.
that's the lamest thing you have posted on this thread...there is no response to stupid replies like this.....

we haven't lost by 30 points, because teams know we can't get past 16. they play conservative and wait for their chances.... . two of the losses have been the other team scoring 19 and 16.....

AR is passing a lot because they don't have a RB like Zeke and now you are blaming him for not taking less dollars to get a good RB!!!! isn't that the GM and scouting dept. job to find the right players....

and they are doing exactly what their strength is with their best player. pass a lot. and Garrett used to get criticized for passing too much.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yes because you all claimed Dak stated he was elite and did not need a #1 WR. Dak screwed his own wallet.

Maybe JG, SL, and the WR coach also stated their scheme will be effective with #3s-#5s WRs.

So the FO put all of their words to the test by downgrading the WRs.

Of course, they did not expect Witten to retire.
how old are you? this is very childish, so I guess you are about 12 or 14?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So again, you are claiming the Dallas Cowboys made a conscious decision to essentially tank an entire season (better yet, a season and a half) just as some sort of elaborate plan to be able to try to get Dak to sign a cheaper contract?
its as stupid as it sounds....

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao so now Dak is in the same sentence as Rodgers. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: If Rodgers had accuracy, fear and pocket awareness issues they would be the same. Not. good grief sounds like somebody got themself a new Dak jersey for his birthday..