AUDIO: Irvin on Mike and Mike - DB disses Big Bill

goshan

Reaction score
Did you guys just hear?

Irvin says that on the sideline before the Glenn redzone Int, Bledsoe and the coaches were discussing the play call. The coaches wanted to throw the fade to TO but Bledsoe said he wanted to throw the Quick Out (Oscar) to Glenn. TO was standing right there.

The coaches then decide to overrule DB and go with the fade to TO but when the play is run, Drew improvises and goes ahead and throws the out to Glenn (the play he wanted to run).

If this is true, no wonder Parcells was so POed and pulled him out of the game.

Audio Link provided by dcfanatic
Click here to listen

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Wow. If that's true, good riddance man. I wanted Romo in there anyway, but that right there is good enough reason for benching.

mmohican29

Reaction score
JJ woulda cut his sorry statue for that. Perhaps Bill is getting a little soft.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1119093 said:
Wow....this is big time news! Bledsoe should be benched if true!

I think he is, unless the laws of the universe somehow were warped yesterday when Romo was named the starting QB doesn't somehow imply that.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
goshan;1119078 said:
Did you guys just hear?

Irvin says that on the sideline before the Glenn redzone Int, Bledsoe and the coaches were discussing the play call. The coaches wanted to throw the fade to TO but Bledsoe said he wanted to throw the Quick Out (Oscar) to Glenn. TO was standing right there.

The coaches then decide to overrule DB and go with the fade to TO but when the play is run, Drew improvises and goes ahead and throws the out to Glenn (the play he wanted to run).

Funny thing is this morning I heard Mike Greenburg of Mike & Mike actually say "BSPN". Of course he was talking about it as a translater and they played a comment from Bill Parcells and then had it "Translated". Of course no BSPN analyst would ever "speak" into this "BSPN Translator" or ESPN in it's entirety would collapse in on itself as it would reach the Tolman-Oppenheimer-Volkoff limit within 2.3 seconds forming a blackhole of BS.

BSPN = :loser:

sbark

Reaction score
yup, then it goes alot deeper than simply a turnover......wonder how many other undocumented times this has happened.....and what was failure/success rate for bleedsoe

That score, right before half, after playing so bad...would have been so huge
so many times that sets the momentum for a team for the entire 2nd half

sound like more will slowly surface on this as season goes on, others will slip in little tidbits

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
goshan;1119078 said:
Did you guys just hear?

I was listening to the interview while driving to work and must have missed this portion of it.

And why do I get the feeling Terrell Owens is the inside informant :) .

- Mike G.

goshan

Reaction score
TO was the informant.
Mike talked to him yesterday.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
goshan;1119078 said:
Did you guys just hear?

How would Irvin know this? Had the play clock stopped for a Timeout? I am drawing a blank right now. Why would TO be standing right there in a huddle with the QB and coaches on the sidelines? The rest of the team stays in the huddle on the field.

This isn't adding up folks. View this with extreme skepticism.

DakAttack

Roy Williams
Reaction score
WOW...can you imagine how TO has bit his tounge this whole time. he could have easily come out Wed. dissing Bledsoe for not running the play that the
coaches called. Maybe we are seeing a different TO

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;1119117 said:
How would Irvin know this? Had the play clock stopped for a Timeout? I am drawing a blank right now. Why would TO be standing right there in a huddle with the QB and coaches on the sidelines? The rest of the team stays in the huddle on the field.

It could've occured earlier on the sideline while the defense was on the field.

goshan

Reaction score
Hostile I don't remember if the clock was stopped.
But I hear your point.

Unless I heard wrong and they were saying TO was standing in the huddle and DB told the team he was going to throw the out instead of the called play.

Did anyone else hear the interview? I am pretty sure that is what I heard.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Hostile;1119117 said:

I specifically remember at least once seeing just DB and TO walking back to the huddle from the sidelines. It could very well have been right before this play.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1119124 said:
It could've occured earlier on the sideline while the defense was on the field.
How would they even know the situation would arise?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ozzu;1119128 said:
I specifically remember at least once seeing just DB and TO walking back to the huddle from the sidelines. It could very well have been right before this play.
I'd need to see this to believe it. I think Irvin is hunting the bogey man and talking out of his rear end.

None of this story makes sense. I think Irvin heard Parcells Press Conference comment about the play was designed to go to TO and he made up the rest.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I swear I speculated this all along...in fact in BP post game press conference he said "too much improvisation"...which is code for "too much doing your own thing"....

conner01

Reaction score
kinda old news. this was covered in the post game press conf..from what bill said he was supopose to go to t.o. and changed it to go to tg

joseephuss

Reaction score
Irvin and the ESPN crew were at the game. Michael had walked over close to the sidelines and over heard it himself.

That is pure speculation by me, but if I worked in the media I could present it as fact.