Avengers: Endgame Trailer 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh yeah completely agreed I should have added that I think it is an absolutely brilliant, brilliant strategy. And also the Disney/Fox merger goes through tonight at 12:02 EST. That means we now OFFICIALLY have the Fantastic 4 and freaking XMEN in the MCU. Who knows what stuff Marvel and Disney might cook up for a few major surprises at the end of Endgame and most likely the post credits scenes. CAN'T WAIT.

I'd be happily shocked if they managed to work in any FF or X-men stuff in there.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Oh yeah completely agreed I should have added that I think it is an absolutely brilliant, brilliant strategy. And also the Disney/Fox merger goes through tonight at 12:02 EST. That means we now OFFICIALLY have the Fantastic 4 and freaking XMEN in the MCU. Who knows what stuff Marvel and Disney might cook up for a few major surprises at the end of Endgame and most likely the post credits scenes. CAN'T WAIT.
r55oa0X.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is all an assumption on my part. It was a new hammer he was (perhaps) still getting used to.

Based on all previous movies, I believe a credible argument could be made Thor is pretty darn accurate handling a hammer. For example, he was deflecting Chitauri blaster fire with ease in the original Avengers movie. And there were a couple of good examples of Thor throwing Mjolnir at distance hitting the bullseye in Thor: The Dark World.

Plus, I would describe Chris Hemsworth's looking into Thanos' eyes after hitting hit square in the chest as a gloat. Kinda like a 'you killed my people and my brother and I said I would return the favor so what do you think about me now' look. :D
I'd say he definitely hit Thanos where he meant to, with the axe. He didn't want an instant kill, but he hadn't considered that Thanos could go back in time.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I wish tickets would go on sale already. Tired of constantly checking. Gotta get that first showing at 7:00 in the local Dolby, otherwise I'll be stuck with like an 11:00 showing, my step-daughter won't be able to go, and I'll get home at like 3am.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tickets are on sale now.

And here's a new trailer:

I missed part of last year's draft because of Avengers: Infinity War.

Guess there are some bad trends that are actually pretty darn good.

72jh.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I missed part of last year's draft because of Avengers: Infinity War.

Guess there are some bad trends that are actually pretty darn good.

72jh.gif

Have to have priorities!
:thumbup:

I'm not the draft day junkie I once was when it was on just Saturdays and Sundays. I used to send my wife away with her girlfriends for the weekend. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.