Twitter: Baldy Doesn't Think Dak is Slumping

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think everything is just off. Yes, the WRs aren't help him, the drops are too much. The OL, especially Biadasz and McGovern are struggling. In a couple of those Baldy clips both just got mauled. But Dak also made some bad decisions.

It's not one problem. It's a little bit of everything. The most surprising thing to me is how often the WRs/Dak don't look like they are on the same page.
I couldn't have said it any better.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I couldn't have said it any better.

There are drops but i dont know if its way out of whack to be honest, the more concerning part is the miscommunication and it is probably not all on the WR or the QB.....they need to get back in sync and KM needs to start schemming to help the o-line more.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
There are drops but i dont know if its way out of whack to be honest, the more concerning part is the miscommunication and it is probably not all on the WR or the QB.....they need to get back in sync and KM needs to start schemming to help the o-line more.
The point is it's every position on offense that is struggling. Not JUST Dak.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Dak makes nobody better, while at the same time needing everything perfect around him....fact!

Imagine Joe Montana at his HOF inductance speech apologizing for having to throw to Jerry Rice, Dwight Clark, John Taylor, Russ Francis, Freddie Solomon, Brent Jones and Roger Craig… without them he would have been nothing but a bus driver!

:muttley: