Twitter: Baldy Doesn't Think Dak is Slumping

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is actually a double thread headline, the first is Baldy Doesn't Think and the second, Dak is Slumping.

What's the reason for his inconsistency with accuracy if he's not slumping? Did you see that pass the threw form the back that was picked? Who the hell was he throwing that to?

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Dak struggle when the TE's are not part of the game plan. Check the tape my friends!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Why isn't he doing that now? Why has he never been able to repeat those 3 games, yes 3, because he did nothing against the Rams and Giants last year.

Maybe because the defenses aren't going soft on him midway through the 3rd quarter now?

Are you upset that us having a good defense this year has allowed us to compete much better, therefore not allowing opposing defenses to go soft and let Dak get a bunch of garbage time stats? Does that bother you? Surely you can't be mad about that, but then again, you Dallas Prescott fans aren't much about the actual team stuff anyways.
I said 2020, but seemingly you want every game to be at those very high levels. does any QB do that? does any QB have 16 game whole season of 300+ yard games and multiple TDs and no intercpetions?

you can't admit in 2020 he was good and he played well and the defense absolutely sucked a large ostrich egg.

and earlier this year he was good.

and last half of 2018 he was good.

and I am happy we have a good defense this year. I have plenty of posts and always claim defense wins championships. you cannot win just based on offense. your defense needs to be solid to give you a chance....case and point is KC, in 2018 they averaged 35 points per game...that's 35 and they were losers.....and in 2019, they average 28 points a game and they won a superbowl..... their defense went from 31st, to middle of the pack and a solid defense. so even the Great super Mahomes couldn't do it....with 35 freaking points per game.

so you are being awfully emotional about this, pointing fingers. on the attack....why are you so angry? .....I guess its probably you have been bubbling up all the anger for the first 6 or 7 games posting a fake "I eat crow post" that you can point back to and then boom.....and you are just blowing up now...you are like the old faithful...never let us down....you are who you are...and its ok....don't take it negatively

chagus

Reaction score
Whenever you need some Cowboys Kool-Aid, Baldy to the rescue. Did he have a video last year talking about how Mike Nolan's defense was actually doing pretty well?

Terrible comparison.

Dak haters in full force today.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
So your stance is Dak is not accurate but has been blessed by great catches his whole career to get a high comp%? great what would you like to talk about next...Ocean front property in Arizona.seems on the same as for as reality goes...
Why are you talking about Ocean property's? You on drugs? What I am saying is Dak is not the most accurate QB, don't you watch the games.

johneric8

Reaction score
6 games at the start of the season does not over shadow all the average years before that and how he's playing right now.

Those first 6 games are looking more and more like an anomaly every week now.

Dak is not my kid or girlfriend. I have no emotional attachment or responsibility to Dak. That's a horrible comparison.
Please man..... So all these nut rolling post you make on the forum about dak have no emotional content or even passion in them? Of course they do!
The point is not to give up on greatness just because it has moments of deviation... Also, we should strive to look for the positive right? and even have hope right?
why would we not offer the same amount of hope for our QB? Trust me, as soon as I see without a reasonable doubt that Dak can't get it done I will move on as well, but luckily for me I can analyze the entire team and coaching with realistic observations.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
I agree that Dak is not healthy...he favors his right leg and his foot work has been sloppy. earlier in the year he was accurate, in fact very accurate. he has been more accurate and has made several wow throws from the pocket. its when he is on the move that he has been bad and plus, when he is pressured he is unable to get away from it....he runs like Jaylon Smith used to run....
That is my point, I do not think he is 100% healthy.

ESisback

Reaction score
weve all been saying this its not just dak, its also the OL, receivers, TEs, and no run game. Its out of sync

i trust it will get back on track

Most of us, but there’s a small, very vocal group of perpetually miserable “fans” who insist it’s all on the QB (and/or the OC). Personally, I see a collection of variables. TEAM game!

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
The cowboys would be 6-7, if not for the defense, many was said that Dak was going to win the MVP this year, but at the step he is going, he is on his way to being the worst QB of the season.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Please man..... So all these nut rolling post you make on the forum about dak have no emotional content or even passion in them? Of course they do!
The point is not to give up on greatness just because it has moments of deviation... Also, we should strive to look for the positive right? and even have hope right?
why would we not offer the same amount of hope for our QB? Trust me, as soon as I see without a reasonable doubt that Dak can't get it done I will move on as well, but luckily for me I can analyze the entire team and coaching with realistic observations.
My attachment is to the Cowboys, not any single player for the Cowboys. I talk about Dak because he is a weak spot for my favorite team right now, hes the QB, and most every thread is about him anyways.

I believe 6 years is more than enough time to know what you have in a QB. I also believe this is the best team we'll be able to have around him because everyone is getting older, more wear and tear, and his contract will make it very difficult to build a great team around him.

The Cowboys should stop hoping for him to be Mahomes or Rodgers, but instead hope that he can Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson his way to a Super Bowl.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
I haven't seen the TE's involved much lately.

TE are so important to his games. When he doesn't like what he see's, the TE's get the quick out/in routes. Why jarwin is not playing other than trying to stash him on the injury report is bogus. Shultz is decent, but Jarwin ia a bigger threat downfield. Like a said before, this coaching staff plays favorites and does not know how to use its personnel. Neither
Jarwin/Shchultz can run block, which is ok if you have a game plan for that. Just my opinion.

Dak is most sucessful in a game when the TE's are apart of the game plan and catching balls.

Qcard

Reaction score
Whenever you need some Cowboys Kool-Aid, Baldy to the rescue. Did he have a video last year talking about how Mike Nolan's defense was actually doing pretty well?
Jaylon Smith and LVE are slowing absolving Mike Nolan off the blame.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Why are you talking about Ocean property's? You on drugs? What I am saying is Dak is not the most accurate QB, don't you watch the games.

Dak is literally in the tops of QB's for career comp% not the best but certainly not inaccurate....on drugs would be thinking a QB with over 500 completions with a high comp% is only there because his WR made great catches....