Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

toto1939

Reaction score
What's wrong? It is obvious to me.

Let's face it, the problem is Rowdy. We haven't been back to the Super Bowl since Rowdy became official mascot. Coincidence? I think NOT!!

Time to kick this clown to the curb and start a new era.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
As the coach, I would make the following changes to the lineup: move Tyler Smith to left tackle, Beebee to left guard, and Gutyon back to correct tackle. I would bench D. Wilson and insert J. Thomas. Additionally, I would activate Flournoy and send Jaylen Brooks back to the practice squad. I've decided that my starting RB will be number 40 for the rest of the season. I also plan to trade for a WR using a second-round pick. Turpin will only run crossing routes, deep posts, or nine routes. I will eliminate any curl routes out of the offense until needed. If the team doubles Cedee, I will have him run his routes from the backfield on option routes 50% of the time. I would cut Zeeke, release McDowdle, and elevate Cook behind 40. In terms of defense, I plan to run a solid 3-4, regardless of the personnel on the team, to prepare them for the switch to a 3-4 next year. For this formation, 90 and 94 would be my DE, with Joseph and MAzi as my DT. My OLB would consist of Parsons, Overhershown, ILB Kendricks, and Vigil. Clark would not see the field again on this team. I would play the rest of the games as if we were eliminated from the playoffs. I would run a cover 3, cover hybrid, and cover 4 60 percent of the time with no pre-formation sets.

Vandyr

Reaction score
Pretty cool seeing all the other teams fans on the nfl subreddit talk about how awesome Aubrey is

Status
Not open for further replies.