Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
W
I hope Dak is happy. He's most likely going to get MM fired, and probably pretty soon. I doubt he will care, though. He got his bag.
Wait which is it exactly? We knew coming in that Dak would likely get paid. MM has his job and so do the defense. If noone on offense is getting open and we don't have a run game what we supposed to do? Not sure even Mahomes could make it better in this exact scenario because it's automatically a loser. The Ravens D js just focusing on Dak, they have no others worries, how easy would that be for a defense?

aikemirv

Reaction score
How stupid do you have to be to not maintain the edge over and over and over and over!

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
I normally don't advocate for coaches losing there jobs, but it may be time to see if Harris can light a fire.....if he does, we got our coach....if he doesn't, we clean house after the season....
I don't want another yes man. It wont matter who the coach is. Jerry is still the head coach.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
So the question becomes how many moves can the Cowboys make now, like this week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks. If you fire the HC now, you also have to get rid of everyone else on the coaching staff, that kind of change isn't easy. So if the Cowboys get BB as the new HC he will want to be able to get rid of anyone by any means possible. Jerry's ego won't allow this, so now there will be no changes or movement. This is why it's not worth getting to attached to this org.

This org needs bigtime changes.

Rebuild.
BB won't be coming to Dallas. Jerry won't give the control he would want.

Status
Not open for further replies.