Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
When your Kicker is your best player, that's a problem.

The Refs kept the Cowboys in the game today.
I better not see another "the refs are against us" thread the rest of the season, some of the calls the Cowboys were getting were straight up trash.

Even with the ref's helping out, we still could not beat an 0-2 team, just pathetic.:facepalm:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Cowboys showed some Grit today, on to NY on a short week...
That was not grit, it was the Ravens playing prevent in the 4th quarter...........why do you think the Boyz scored 19 in the 4th after the Ravens called off the dogs?

Sorry, but scoring cosmetic TDs in trash time does not impress me, you are what your record says you are.........................and that is 1-2.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So many supposed fans talking garbage time. Stick garbage time where the sun don't shine !
They were trying, the hate is so stupid here.
Now, this team is still a train wreck no matter what happened, but they were trying to comeback. We should not put all that on the QB. This defense is giving up 36 points a game so far at home !
If anything all the hate should be directed at the architect of this horrible team - Mr All In.
That's the joke in all this.
All three of these can be true at the same time, they are not mutually exclusive events.

A. You are right, Jerry and his idiot boy constructed this roster so ultimately they are responsible.

B. This defense is trash, by far the worst run defense in the entire NFL and Zimmer aint gonna fix that.

C. Our $60 million dollar QB does not score a TD until the 4th quarter when the other team starts playing deep zone to just burn clock, I'm sorry, but you dont pay $60 mill to a QB that only balls out when he is down 20+ points.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So here is my deal

If you believe that we were dominating late….i think Ravens did everything to help….then why don’t we just run a hurry up all the time?

If you think it was garbage time and Ravens were some reason for it then how do we fix this?

I’m in between where it’s nice we made a run but we got lucky on calls and Ravens did everything wrong. If I had a fix I’d run more up tempo in O and roll Dak. On D I can’t help

3 of our last 4 games eerily similar
This is not fixable in season, we have 4 of the bottom 12 DTs in the entire NFL according to PFF............let me repeat that, all 4 of our DTs are ranked below 100 by PFF, that means almost every other team's backups are even better.

You cant fix that in season, we literally need an entire new DL at this point.

I honestly dont think we will even break 10 wins this year................Bye Fat Mike, have fun watching more video in your barn in Wisconsin.