Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

Swagger

Reaction score
Garbage time stats prescott the $240 million QB
Zimmer is a coffin dodger - his old school style doesn't translate in the NFL any longer.
Enjoy the circus show.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3rd and 6 with the game on the line, why is Diggs playing 8 years off the ball?

Stuff like that is very frustrating, you have to be more aggressive and make Lamar beat you with his arm. That was an easy pitch and catch.
Diggs takes more chances than any CB in the NFL. He likes to play off the WR and bait the QB into throws so he can give himself a better chance to make INTs. Bit us in the A today.

DaleMc

Reaction score
3rd and 6 with the game on the line, why is Diggs playing 8 years off the ball?

Stuff like that is very frustrating, you have to be more aggressive and make Lamar beat you with his arm. That was an easy pitch and catch.
Diggs got paid, he doesn't want contact he only wants to try and jump a route. Diggs appears to be a prime example of most players that disappear once they get their contract. Funny thing is they get all that money so they are protected if they get hurt and then they play scared once they get it. Happens way to often anymore

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Garbage time stats prescott the $240 million QB
Zimmer is a coffin dodger - his old school style doesn't translate in the NFL any longer.
Enjoy the circus show.
Zimmer is AAgap guru.

but we never see it during the game.

i think there is some conflict between HC and DC.

pitt33

Reaction score
Eb6JIcf.gif
That’s funny.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Random comments:
- Yes, Hankins did matter. When he showed up, the run defense got better. When he left . . .
- The team better figure something out on run defense. They have to start doing run blitzes or something. They always get blown back and never disrupt a play.
- The offense wasn't quite as bad as it looked at 6 points. Typical Dallas stuff though. Holding penalty reversed a TD at the end of the half. CeeDee fumble took 3 or 7 off the board. Lots of stupid holding penalties and pre snap stuff. I doubt it gets fixed but if it did Dallas would have had 20 points going into the 4th and not 6.
- McCarthy's offense has gotten . . . unimaginative again. After a few weeks of this last year he started adding motion and combo routes and things looked better. I don't know why he would take it all out but it sure looks simplistic.
- The tackles can't pass block. That's a problem.
- The RB's have no juice. Dowdle is a back up RB but he is clearly the best here in Dallas.
- I'm no Dak fan but he didn't play poorly today.

TXdvsz

Reaction score
Just checking in after finally dumping the Bowboys last year after 61 years of fandom through thick and thin. Yep. Some things will never change. Go Houston.