Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

triplets_93

Reaction score
Losers.....ZERO credit given for this....Empty Calories Dak on display for the boot lickers. Anyway, Ohtani and Betts went back to back in the 9th for the win...that's all I was concerned about. The Cowboys organization has been dead to me since April.
I may try Hockey this year. The games can now be watched by all.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I turned it off when it was 28-6. Came back and saw Turpin score and it was 28-25. I'm mad at myself for turning away, but in the end, it was just more garbage. I am so disappointed in every aspect of the Cowboys right now. Just a band of weak punks being knocked all over the field and tricked at every turn. So disappointed. No pass rush, no coverage, no run defense. No run game to speak of. O-line is atrocious running and passing. Dak didn't have his best game and CeeDee had his worst game. Micah looks frustrated, but even he was missing tackles. Diggs does not want contact. I could go on, but what's the use? Nothing to brag about and nothing to hang hope on. Just a brutal way to start the season.
I was the same.

triplets_93

Reaction score
He sees every game as a win. Our drafts are always awesome and so are our offseasons.
He is the ultimate salesman and every year everyone falls for it!
Right... The Goal is not to put a Good Product on the field, but the Goal is to sell you that a Good Product is on the field. Jerry's gonna sell you on what's on the lot, and there's no doubt about it!!

triplets_93

Reaction score
So many supposed fans talking garbage time. Stick garbage time where the sun don't shine !
They were trying, the hate is so stupid here.
Now, this team is still a train wreck no matter what happened, but they were trying to comeback. We should not put all that on the QB. This defense is giving up 36 points a game so far at home !
If anything all the hate should be directed at the architect of this horrible team - Mr All In.
That's the joke in all this.
No Garbage Time stats should be mentioned if you Lose the game.

triplets_93

Reaction score
This is why Jerry Jones doesn't care about your emotions/feelings about how the team is playing

As long as people keep showing up to games in these numbers and buying merch, Jerry don't care.

Not just buying merch... Jerry is happy to be your Concessionaire and Your Parking Attendant as well ! ! ! !

triplets_93

Reaction score
All great teams raise their level of play in the 4th quarter.

Don't hate. Appreciate.
Great teams raise their play from Good to Great in the 4th Q.
Great Teams/QBs raise their play in the Playoffs.

Dallas doesn't fit into either one of those molds.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Asking the offense to score every single drive is unrealistic.

Asking the defense not to give up an entire game's worth of yards before halftime is not unrealistic, but here we are.
With the Kicker we have... we should get something every drive. If we can put up a half way good drive, that is.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
In 2 home games their opponents ran 84 times, threw it 31 times and scored 72 points.

The formula on how to win at Dallas is out and unless they can adjust this season will go up in flames.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
In 2 home games their opponents ran 84 times, threw it 31 times and scored 72 points.

The formula on how to win at Dallas is out and unless they can adjust this season will go up in flames.
Team cant stop the run, out DTs are trash and that allows blockers to get to the second level and shield our LBs out of the play.

They have to correct this by committing more players to the box, but that will leave our DBs one-on-one so they could get exposed, but at this point the team doesnt have a choice. They cant just let teams gut them over and over again like this.